Anytime Fitness

Anytime Fitness Employee Reviews

Though is a temp job - People there are friendly n helping one another Relaxed and clean environment to work Caring and friendly place to work with
Worked for two Anytime Fitnesses, management can fire people anytime they wish, no job security at all. Quite slow paced if you're a manager. Like I said, it entirely depends on the owners you work with, and the colleagues you work with.
Pros
The people you meet in the gym, and good colleagues.
Cons
Pay is not tht good. Benefits, not much. Really depends on the management and owner you work with. In my case, i'm unlucky.
working with the staff there are good as they help one another. they are fun but not the boss. work culture is healthy and fun. working hour is pretty well good I guess.
the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet people and communicate with them. had the opportunity to learn a lot about health and nutrients in the fitness industry.
Attending to client needs and goals. Cleaning and maintaining equipment in the gym. Signing up and ask members to join for a healthier lifestyle all year round
typical day at work is just a normal ordinary day where I have 45 clients whom is under me from the group range of 30plus to the oldest is 70 plus years old. management: the management here is good and fun workplace culture: the culture here is relaxing and everyone treats like a family member the hardest part of the job: the hardest is we have to do a macrocycle that tailored to them clients but at the same time its fun to think outside the box. enjoyable part of the job: the culture here is unique in a sense where its confortable and friendly and its fun working here
Pros
free gym membership
Cons