Aon

Aon

Aon Employee Review

Work under pressure

Must be able to work under pressure with short deadline. Alot of manual systems and too many updates on it. Hopefully they are able to invest One system that has at least 70% information of a client. Rather then goes to multiple systems to run through.

Confused Management leads to confused workplace

It used to be fun to work, but off late due to constant restructuring and internal politics within our division, the work comes second, saving each others jobs comes first. This is purely what is happening at my division. I am hoping its not the same in other departments.

Supportive office

Great working hours with fair overtime work. Supportive team that fostered growth. Management always found time to discuss matters and offer assistance to improve. Colleagues were very friendly.

Singaporeans great people, English Regional Head of HR lacking

If the Head of HR, English lady was a little supportive, it would have been a brilliant role, as the businesses bought in, which is never easy, and the role was gaining momentum across APJ. The HR team lacked maturity, and thought leadership, more an ostrich when it came to resolution with HQ and Chicago. I would recommend working for AON, but not with HR as a partner unless the lady has left. No issues with local Singaporeans, great folks as always, I just wish the Regional Head HR had done what she was being paid to do, instead of number crunching, and making herself out to be an ostrich. Singapore leadership, brilliant, however HQ in Chicago, a little backward, fair bit of politic, and many shake-ups. I would not recommend working here, the attrition rate is too high, with little care for consequence on families, and zero support, after the event.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aon with