Apex Harmony Lodge

Apex Harmony Lodge Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

Good learning workplace

Management expectation is high with good visionary.No guidance from the reporting officer how to go about meeting the KPI.Increment is low and lots of paperwork, followup and work load.Be prepared to be call by someone even on week end without any compensation and appreciation.Working peers are accommodative and collaborative.

Pros

Free lunch; nice working peers

Cons

Low increment

Very unhappy staff

Many staff are unhappy, stressed with multi roles and involved in many committees. The management team does not seem concern of the high turnover and never make an effort to change things. A new candidate applies for the job with the job description on the advertisement but when you joined them, the job scope is alot alot alot more than you expected. With high turnover, a staff can be made to do the job of two persons. Leaving the organisation asap is in every staff agenda.

Pros

Free lunch but was often harp with no wastage or penalty

Cons

Be prepared to do alot alot more than your job scope, work nights and weekends.

Helpful in reaching out to needy seniors

Multi discipline approach. Lots of social activities that able to meet the needs of different types of clients Many partners from the community join hands to improve the quality lives of the seniors

Good learning and work promotion opportunity but not quite given good choices.

I had a good chance to learn a lot about People with Dementia but most of my learning was made easy bec of my passion to acquire further knowledge, plus my broad clinical background. However, I just feel that it's time to move forward.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Very authoritative superior

Overall work experience

Colleagues and residents are the motivators at work. Workload is filled to the brim each day with countless of pointless meetings. Management does not have clear direction which leaves staff striving aimlessly whenever a new vision appears. Without the help of supportive colleagues, it is hard to work there.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Overwhelming workload

Good vision by the CEO but poor style of management

Staffs are under appreciations and do not have work life balance as some staffs are overloaded with works as if the CEO expecting the staffs to be like her who is workaholic. With the High turn over rate where good staffs are quiting, I am wondering whether the CEO VISION will ever be materialised since we kept on going to the basics

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lovely pace to give company to those who require it

Involved providing company and care to those who needed it - elderly dementia patients Learned that people get lonely and need love, those left in care homes The coworkers were lovely and understanding The hardest part was understanding and being patient The best part was making them feel like they weren't alone, and cared for

Quality care for clients and caregivers

Company knows how to value their employees and clients by spreading love and respect. I myself become more matured because i got a chance to met difference kinds of people and become more responsible to my words and actions.

Pros

Free board and lodging, free meals

Cons

long duty hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apex Harmony Lodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Apex Harmony Lodge Reviews by Location

• Apex Harmony Lodge
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?