Apex Retail Pte Ltd

Apex Retail Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore40 reviews

Good and fun vibes

Attractive salary and good environment to be in. We practice team work!

Pros

Attractive salary

Cons

No con

fun place and good vibe

attractive salary and good boss! all colleagues is the best here. if i could intro anyone i will intro all my friends.

Pros

good place

Cons

no con

Good environment

Wonderful place to be in , always like to be in my working place. This is my home , my family! Good salary good pay.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No con

The Best Sales Company in the Region

Apex retail have make me grown from a rookie in sales to a senior beauty consultant. working for over 6 years in the industry change my life. and there is no other place that make you contented to the salary and benefits you will receive.

Pros

Good Staff

Cons

Long Hours

Amazing company fun company

Very good company to be in! Everybody should know about this company because other than amazing there is no words to describe!

Pros

Very good place to earn big money

Cons

Amazing workplace and fun as well

Company provides the employee a very good workplace in a way that even have different culture still have build the teamwork and comfortable place to work with.

Pros

The company will paid you on equivalent to your hardwork.

Cons

Feel stress and upset whenever you does not make any sales.

Fun place and I like it!

This is an amazing company, never thought of leaving because their salary and benefits are so good! I love to me here, my home my life.

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

No con here

Competitive workplace that drives you to push yourself

Facing customers dailySelling company products Recommending treatmentsBeing around a group of commandos to motivate each other everyday Facing rejection is a part of everyday but the chance to come back and fight the next day drives me on!!!

Pros

Free mineral water

Cons

Work on weekends and shift work

Amazing environment

Amazing opportunity to make money even without a high qualifications Great working environment with supportive management Excellent team work to achieve targets together

Pros

A lot of cash incentives

Cons

Having to be positive at all times

Energetic and positive environment

I have develop my sales skills while working with such a positive team. It is largely due to the valuable experience I have gained working for apex retail. For who those want to earn money welcome to join us . This job is hard to have a relationship and no time to accompany your friend or family. 1 days rest is not enough for everyone . Some more have to work for 9 hours everyday . It is crazy .

Pros

Good money

Cons

Long hours, have to keep standing, not enough rest, no free time to do other thing

Fun yet bittersweet...face paced environment.

Why I mentioned bittersweet as shown above is because I see all my colleagues more than my family most of the time..and it’s especially those tough times that we went through together that makes us understand one and another strengths and weaknesses better to achieve a stronger bond altogether! At the same time, I’ve definitely achieved a sense of accomplishment as I’ve proven to myself that I’m more financially independent than before and never did I see myself earning such an income so I’m ever grateful amidst the daily pressure, almost-going-into-depression symptoms, mental and physical stress AND LASTLY, THE SACRIFICE OF TIME WITH MY KIDS AND FAMILY.. but I know in time, this will be worth it.

Pros

Free lunches and coffee provided during quarterly training

Cons

Long working hours!!!

Very good place to work

The management is fair to the employees The company treat their customers well.I will recommend the company services to my friends and other customers.

Pros

Good and reputable company to be

Cons

Stressful environment to work in

Fun work colleague

Definitely a work place to dig your potential and to reach your goal. You will get more than 6 digit payout salary yearly if you really work hard enough

Pros

Good payout

Cons

Stressful and high target

Fun&Challenges all at the same time at the same place.

The company is meticulous and takes care of everyone. Mainly to achieve the full range of personal or professional abilities, potential, goals and dreams. In a family atmosphere, positive, as much as possible and as happy as possible every day.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Lots of rejections

工作环境有效率

在这里工作已经一年半了,感谢上司以及团队给了我们很多的教导,为顾客们服务后,他们都很满意,开心的感谢我们的服务。

工作环境整洁

Apex Retail is a great environment to work in. With a team of wonderful and understanding management, you are encourage and motivated to put in your very best in the job that you do. Hardwork is always rewarded with additional incentives which motivates the team to work better.

Pros

努力工作会有奖金

Cons

解决美容房使用水问题

Challenging but exciting

For over 6 years now i can say i enjoy working in apex. You get a chance to developed your personal relations in terms of customer service. there is no easy job, But here in apex if you work hard you will earn more skies the limit!

Pros

You can earn big

Cons

Target

Flexible place to work in

Attractive salary and good environment to work in. There is no place better than here.

Pros

Good place good vibe

Cons

No cons

Teambuilding

Team work one family culture . I spend my life with this company, company appreciate my effort. I'm happy and grateful.

Pros

Good place

Cons

No cons

Good company

Good company and I love the vibes here. Our structure and management is the best!

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

No cons at all

Fun work place

This is a good good company to work in. Without my manager there won’t be me. All thanks to my managers being so supportive. I love my team!

Pros

Best in the best

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apex Retail Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apex Retail Pte Ltd