Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

Singapore120 reviews

Found 120 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,427 reviews

working from home is great

When working from home your schedule is etched in steel - no variances. When you're on the job there is no expectation of privacy - management can see and hear everything you do. As long as you keep that in mind - you're ok.On the positive side, if you love helping people, this is the job for you. No call script (a big plus for me). At the end of the day, I felt like I made a big difference.

limited review

I can’t give a lot of specific details as I still work there, but… Overworked is an understatement for chat support. Phone support is fine. Good benefits, first level management is great, anything above that is very disconnected with customer facing rolls and it shows pretty blatantly in the changes they make and how they treat their employees.

Horrible work culture

Toxic work culture of forming cliques and lots of gossiping. Stressful workplace and employee is expected to participate with significant side projects or you will be sideline.

Pros

Cheaper meals

Cons

Long hours, stressful environment

Great management and training system

-Team member are very supportive.what you can learned from the training.management is excellent.workplace culture nice and friendly the hardest part of the job is managing customers expiation.the most enjoyable part of the job are frequent events and opportunity of job rotation.

Pros

good benefit

Cons

have to plan advance working schedule

amazing

ProsWorking at Apple has been one of the greatest highlights in my career. I’m happy to work in such a safe and stable environment. The benefits are amazing, especially the 4 month maternity leave and annual spending account for maternity. We have in house services such as dental and chiropractor that is really really affordable. The senior management is really supportive.ConsThere’s little room to grow. People who speak well or only knows how to talk (and do nothing) get promoted faster than people who actually do their job right.Continue reading

Pros

everuthing

Cons

slow wifi

Collaborative and Inclusive workplace

In my short time working at Apple Orchard, colleagues were friendly and always ready to help. Most managers are approachable but they continuously drill you to ensure that you meet their KPI.

High competitive, surrounded by smart people but a very secretive work environment. Complete things by relationship

Network and relationship are important in apple. Must be good in what you are doing Laser beam into detailsSecretive environmentGood benefits

Cool place

Apple ask me to join themAwesome placeHigh salaryPeople give me free foodPeople give me sleepPeople buy everything for meGive money when need

Pros

Pretty ladies

Cons

More salary

okay word word

Good place to work at. very very very busy. management is open to opinion. good compensation and benefits. good job security. big office and kind people

Fun and exciting

Fun place to work, ideal place for apple enthusiasts and a good company profile to be kept on a resume. Great product privacy and a place to learn and help each other

Pros

Free snacks, team activities using apple watches benefits are first class

Cons

Rotating shift, variable off days

Great place to work and they offer exceptional benefits to all of their employees; part-time and full-time employees. Opportunities to work from home and on location at the various campuses.

Cons

Difficult to move up within the company

Fun workplace

Humble and fun direct Apple staffs to work with. Makes us forgot how fast laced and tiring it can be. But the Asian bosses in certain department are not likeable to work with.

Pros

Good working colleague

Cons

Bad working bosses

not a bad place

part time here as a customer service agent, customers can be demanding but the management provides the support to help deal with them. overall great culture and nice food

Good salary package. No life balanced.

Good company and very previledged to work with Apple. People are nice and accommodating. Very organized, clean and give importance to each individuals. Well compensated.

Pretty good

I honestly love working for Apple. All the insane benefits and competitive pay definitely would make you feel appreciated. Speaking of the benefits, there are so many of them. Maternity leave, fertility support, employee discounts, free software, vacation, sick.....You name it. I could see Apple is trying their best to improve their employee’s quality of life. For the pay, I’m pretty happy with it. I make more than what I was making in my previous jobs and get to work from home. What more could I ask for?

Pros

Pay, benefits, job opportunities, remote work

Cons

Sometimes you feel disposal.

It used to be a good job

Cant talk bad about anything . Have to assure on every call. Have to be able to deal wit confrontation. Angry demanding customers. Entitled customer, etc. once you reach senior support the mats the end of the ladder. No going further.

Pros

Discounts on products

Cons

Policies and procedures are over the top. Unrealistic.

It's a starter job

It's a nice starter job, not something you should do if you're looking to advance within the company. They offer great benefits to their employees, even part time .

Low pay high tech

Nit too bad a company but pay was very low. I earned less in 2016 than I was getting in 1996. Worked from home but very strict timing and limited autonomy.

Pros

Reasonable benefits

Cons

Poor pay and poor work life balance

Multi racial and productive workplace

I have gained valuable experience during my time in Apple. My seniors, managers and trainers were approachable and willing to guide us. The satisfaction from the happy customer review was part of the motivation of the job. My manager even share with us his best practices. The downside is probably the dissatisfied customer survey which was included as part of your performance even when the feedback isn't about you.

Nice and easy going environment

Nice working place but the position i'm working for is more on geographical matters which i'm not very familiar hence i decide to go back to my forte.

Apple Summary

I am in operation for Singapore, responsible for supply demand management. The biggest advantage of working here is that everyday you have some new problem in SC to debug

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apple with

Apple Reviews by Location

• Apple
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?