Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

Found 111 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,482 reviews

Fun and exciting

Fun place to work, ideal place for apple enthusiasts and a good company profile to be kept on a resume. Great product privacy and a place to learn and help each other

Pros

Free snacks, team activities using apple watches benefits are first class

Cons

Rotating shift, variable off days

Great place to work and they offer exceptional benefits to all of their employees; part-time and full-time employees. Opportunities to work from home and on location at the various campuses.

Cons

Difficult to move up within the company

Fun workplace

Humble and fun direct Apple staffs to work with. Makes us forgot how fast laced and tiring it can be. But the Asian bosses in certain department are not likeable to work with.

Pros

Good working colleague

Cons

Bad working bosses

not a bad place

part time here as a customer service agent, customers can be demanding but the management provides the support to help deal with them. overall great culture and nice food

Good salary package. No life balanced.

Good company and very previledged to work with Apple. People are nice and accommodating. Very organized, clean and give importance to each individuals. Well compensated.

Pretty good

I honestly love working for Apple. All the insane benefits and competitive pay definitely would make you feel appreciated. Speaking of the benefits, there are so many of them. Maternity leave, fertility support, employee discounts, free software, vacation, sick.....You name it. I could see Apple is trying their best to improve their employee’s quality of life. For the pay, I’m pretty happy with it. I make more than what I was making in my previous jobs and get to work from home. What more could I ask for?

Pros

Pay, benefits, job opportunities, remote work

Cons

Sometimes you feel disposal.

It used to be a good job

Cant talk bad about anything . Have to assure on every call. Have to be able to deal wit confrontation. Angry demanding customers. Entitled customer, etc. once you reach senior support the mats the end of the ladder. No going further.

Pros

Discounts on products

Cons

Policies and procedures are over the top. Unrealistic.

It's a starter job

It's a nice starter job, not something you should do if you're looking to advance within the company. They offer great benefits to their employees, even part time .

Low pay high tech

Nit too bad a company but pay was very low. I earned less in 2016 than I was getting in 1996. Worked from home but very strict timing and limited autonomy.

Pros

Reasonable benefits

Cons

Poor pay and poor work life balance

Multi racial and productive workplace

I have gained valuable experience during my time in Apple. My seniors, managers and trainers were approachable and willing to guide us. The satisfaction from the happy customer review was part of the motivation of the job. My manager even share with us his best practices. The downside is probably the dissatisfied customer survey which was included as part of your performance even when the feedback isn't about you.

Nice and easy going environment

Nice working place but the position i'm working for is more on geographical matters which i'm not very familiar hence i decide to go back to my forte.

Apple Summary

I am in operation for Singapore, responsible for supply demand management. The biggest advantage of working here is that everyday you have some new problem in SC to debug

Great company to work for

Overall a great company to work for, lots of opportunities for internal transfers. The culture is highly dependent on the team you're in and can range from being very local to a more MNC style culture.

Productive work place

Fast paced working environment with support team and caring management. I learned to be innovative and use knowledge base. Very clear guide and goal setting from manager, well trained before online. Facing customers could be very stressful, fortunately our team and manager were very supportive.

Pros

5 star hotel lunch

Cons

Aircon too cold

Fun work place

Apple is fun working place.learned about all IOS and OS software. Apple always have fun events.in office have a great food and cheap. Colleagues all very nice.

Isolated work environment

Working from home has serious drawbacks. There was a lack of communication with regards support for serious issues that arise after problem interactions with customers. No clear path to address issues.

Very diverse community

The company employs anyone from different ethnic background and working experience. They are very open and accept anyone who don't have straight gender orientation. What I love most about this organization is that it does not discriminate anyone in any ways.

Excellent benefits

The work can get mundane after a while, but it is overall a great company to work for with all kinds of great perks and benefits. The culture is great so if you like techincal support I definitely recommend!

Self Benifiting Managers in Asia South

Generally, snr managers in Apple South have self-interest than overall wellness of employees at heart. Ganging up to achieve political gain. Empire building, support supporters and not a fully fair employment company

Stressfull

Very high expectation. Competitive. Very strong Chinese culture(Singapore branch). No Work life balance(finance department). Not suit who are married with Kids.

Pros

Company Benefit

Cons

Stable job but can be depressing after a while

Remote work basis saves a lot of time on traveling, but can be rather depressing sometimes being physically alone in your own home. You'll need a strong mind to be comfortable working alone. Working for China market means not having time off on SG public holidays most of the time. You'll be compensated with off-in-lieu instead. I find time with family sadly restricted with the work schedule. Support with colleagues almost non-existence, as everyone would be busy clocking enough calls to hit productivity targets.

Pros

Remote work, no need to travel to office

Cons

Irregular hours, can be quite lonely after extended time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

5.1K
3K
1.5K

Apple Reviews by Location

• Apple
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?