Apple

Customer Service Representative6 reviews
Singapore6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,596 reviews

not a bad place

part time here as a customer service agent, customers can be demanding but the management provides the support to help deal with them. overall great culture and nice food

Work life balance culture

Good benefits, reasonable pay, good working environment.

Diverse environment

cool working environment and the staff were all friendly, the pay was absolutely good as well as the benefits. it was an open door policy wherein anyone can talk to the management without the need to think if you bypass someone in the team.

Pros

free apples; subsidized lunch

Diverse culture and amazing environment

I work with an awesome team and fun loving people. I have grown so much over the past 3 years. I have become a well equipped and tech savvy individual that could take on more challenges.

Strong Culture

The Apple culture is strong and everyone is crazy about Apple.

Perfect Working Place

The company is employed with different nationalities. The company ensures that everyone is treated with respect and every individual has their right to have good benefits and voice to express their ideals and areas of interest. My day at work starts at 8.00am, answers inquiries of every customer about the status of their orders, cost and do pre-sales at most times. Ensures that all customers expectations are met. Based on my 2 years work with Apple, everyday is an enjoyable day, there is no such thing as a hard job, if there is I always treat it as a challenge.

Pros

Good working environment, cafe provided with good and healthy food, gym is equipped and includes classes

Cons

salary is not that high but fare enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apple with

Apple Reviews by Location

• Apple
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?