Apple

Order Administrator5 reviews
Singapore5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,596 reviews

Fast-paced

great benefit, healthcare and volunteering opportunity organised by employees. Cares about the employees well being although changes is not always possible.

Pros

Occasional treat

Collaborative workspace

Good for people with kids- Allowance for maternity and paternity leaves Have to work weekends-Fixed sat,sun,public holidays Poor management-Higher-ups are lacking in foresight and understanding of people's needs

nice gym and staff canteen

was there for 9 months contract. though US company, but localized SG culture. working costume is very casual, we were allowed to wear shorts and slippers. pretty good benefit 15% to 25% discount for Apple products (within quantity limit)

Very fun, harmony environment, managers and seniors are helpful and excellent staff benefitsut

Managers are willing to help and progress you if you can perform. Seniors are very helpful and harmony in Apple. Very organised company and happening in many company events and activities, never bored the staff! Enjoy the time there and have fun knowing people in different departments as well.

Pros

Staff benefits and environment

Cons

Food gets bored

Incredible teamwork and fantastic workplace

This job require us to learn many things.But we are a whole new team, so all of the rookies training together is the most enjoyable part of the job.Not only we made a incredible teamwork for the china support team, but we also build a strong friendship in these few months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apple with