Apple

Apple Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,596 reviews

Great management and training system

-Team member are very supportive.what you can learned from the training.management is excellent.workplace culture nice and friendly the hardest part of the job is managing customers expiation.the most enjoyable part of the job are frequent events and opportunity of job rotation.

Pros

good benefit

Cons

have to plan advance working schedule

limited review

I can’t give a lot of specific details as I still work there, but… Overworked is an understatement for chat support. Phone support is fine. Good benefits, first level management is great, anything above that is very disconnected with customer facing rolls and it shows pretty blatantly in the changes they make and how they treat their employees.

Productive work place

Fast paced working environment with support team and caring management. I learned to be innovative and use knowledge base. Very clear guide and goal setting from manager, well trained before online. Facing customers could be very stressful, fortunately our team and manager were very supportive.

Pros

5 star hotel lunch

Cons

Aircon too cold

Fun Workplace

Good work place but fast pace environment Expectations to hit high KPI figures No work life balance Have to plan for meals as lunch time is not at regular times

work fun and happy

This company near my house,convenient and appreciated to join the same as company again if got chance. I am considering with the job relate inThai speaking.

Pros

Tea break

Cons

working 8 hours

Be prepared

College Program Fun work from home job Calls can get crazy and management will stay on you about your metrics and overall performance Very flexible with scheduling for college program

Good environment

First of all, I have to Thanks Apple that give me an opportunity to work with the awesome team, There are a lots that I have learned bout the Jobs inside out about the Technical support and greats team work. Although there are a tough times to deals with, But Apple has good culture and I love the events that they has organise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apple with