Apple

Technical Support Advisor8 reviews
Singapore8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,596 reviews

Fun and exciting

Fun place to work, ideal place for apple enthusiasts and a good company profile to be kept on a resume. Great product privacy and a place to learn and help each other

Pros

Free snacks, team activities using apple watches benefits are first class

Cons

Rotating shift, variable off days

Great place to work and they offer exceptional benefits to all of their employees; part-time and full-time employees. Opportunities to work from home and on location at the various campuses.

Cons

Difficult to move up within the company

Multi racial and productive workplace

I have gained valuable experience during my time in Apple. My seniors, managers and trainers were approachable and willing to guide us. The satisfaction from the happy customer review was part of the motivation of the job. My manager even share with us his best practices. The downside is probably the dissatisfied customer survey which was included as part of your performance even when the feedback isn't about you.

Very diverse community

The company employs anyone from different ethnic background and working experience. They are very open and accept anyone who don't have straight gender orientation. What I love most about this organization is that it does not discriminate anyone in any ways.

It was cool for a while

It was cool for a while but after that things just got crazy. They outsourced and laid off my department with very little warning. Before that happened it was good.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work. Good benefits. Nice people. Good advancement opportunities. Constant on the job and off the job training provided. Good management.

Productive and fun workplace with employee in mind

Very highly recommended work culture. Opportunity to lean new things, Very understanding management. Very helpful and understanding co-workers. Supportive and nurturing seniors and leads.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Stricts KPI

Very poor management, No career development

I worked in Apple for two and a half years as a technical support. The volume of calls was very high. I only had 7 seconds free time between calls.What's worst, the lunch time was only 40 mins and this situation lasted from the first day I joined Apple till the end of 2011. While advisers were busy at work, the managers always had time for making jokes and talking nonsense. When the emergencies happened, they never provided any helpful advice.Pushing the duty is their best way to handle them.The whole AppleCare department only cares about the good result of customer's surveys, which uses to justify your performance of work.Your good other aspects, they won't care.The management always advocated how good Apple was and how many good opportunities they provided.So far, I haven't seen any.These kinds of bad things only happened in AppleCare department. However, I have experienced something bad and there is no any expectation on other departments of Apple.

Pros

free starbucks coffee and tea

Cons

high volume of works, stress, very poor management!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apple with