Apple

Clear
4.1Salary & Benefits

Found 33 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,421 reviews

Fun and exciting

Fun place to work, ideal place for apple enthusiasts and a good company profile to be kept on a resume. Great product privacy and a place to learn and help each other

Pros

Free snacks, team activities using apple watches benefits are first class

Cons

Rotating shift, variable off days

Great place to work and they offer exceptional benefits to all of their employees; part-time and full-time employees. Opportunities to work from home and on location at the various campuses.

Cons

Difficult to move up within the company

Pretty good

I honestly love working for Apple. All the insane benefits and competitive pay definitely would make you feel appreciated. Speaking of the benefits, there are so many of them. Maternity leave, fertility support, employee discounts, free software, vacation, sick.....You name it. I could see Apple is trying their best to improve their employee’s quality of life. For the pay, I’m pretty happy with it. I make more than what I was making in my previous jobs and get to work from home. What more could I ask for?

Pros

Pay, benefits, job opportunities, remote work

Cons

Sometimes you feel disposal.

It's a starter job

It's a nice starter job, not something you should do if you're looking to advance within the company. They offer great benefits to their employees, even part time .

Low pay high tech

Nit too bad a company but pay was very low. I earned less in 2016 than I was getting in 1996. Worked from home but very strict timing and limited autonomy.

Pros

Reasonable benefits

Cons

Poor pay and poor work life balance

Excellent benefits

The work can get mundane after a while, but it is overall a great company to work for with all kinds of great perks and benefits. The culture is great so if you like techincal support I definitely recommend!

Stable job but can be depressing after a while

Remote work basis saves a lot of time on traveling, but can be rather depressing sometimes being physically alone in your own home. You'll need a strong mind to be comfortable working alone. Working for China market means not having time off on SG public holidays most of the time. You'll be compensated with off-in-lieu instead. I find time with family sadly restricted with the work schedule. Support with colleagues almost non-existence, as everyone would be busy clocking enough calls to hit productivity targets.

Pros

Remote work, no need to travel to office

Cons

Irregular hours, can be quite lonely after extended time

Work life balance culture

Good benefits, reasonable pay, good working environment.

I really used to love my job.

A great deal of micromanaging, as well as the never ending pressure to reach unattainable metrics. When I first starting working for Apple, it was my dream job. Sadly, things have changed. It seems that every week, there’s a new rule of some kind - but the “newer” rules don’t cancel out the older ones. The newer rules almost always conflict with the older rules and you have to follow both (if that makes any sense). Vendor sites are allowed to dump their work off on other groups, and nothing is EVER done about it. Only certain groups within Apple are held to the standard of “keeping the customer’s experience in mind” - so your entire shift is basically spent cleaning up everyone else’s mistakes/being yelled at and cussed (by customers) for mistakes you didn’t make. Mistakes that can be easily avoided if the same standards were applied equally across the board. If you struggle with anxiety or PTSD, this job isn’t for you.

Pros

Salary is good, as are the employee perks and discounts

Cons

Certain groups are allowed to dump their work on others, with no recourse.

My dream company to for work.

Perfect, enjoyable, exciting working environment, great employee wellness, highly efficient, compensation is competitive, access to learn or involvement to high technology and uniquely internal operational tools developed by APPLE.

Pros

Compensation is great, highly competitive environment.

Cons

lack of career progression or promotion.

Jobs at Apple

See more jobs

Fun workplace

Fun workplace. Contract role. Little chance of progression. Low pay and no increment. Good cafe for meals. Nice office. Good and chill environment. Multi national.

Great Work From Your Own Home

I have worked with Apple as an At Home Advisor off and on over the past 10 years. They provide excellent training and the pay is great. Working from home is not for everyone but definitely has its perks both tax wise and work wise. Apple Subsidise gym memberships and health care and have great support networks if you know where to look to find it.

Pros

Working From Home, Subsidies

Cons

little to no areas to grow into.

Wonderful coworkers and great benefits but very stressful

Very stressful job. Lots of demands and “lateral” moves with more responsibilities but no pay increases. Amazing benefits. Biggest drawback is management can feel disconnected from employees often and the job itself is very anxiety inducing.

Pros

Benefits, pay, discounts

Cons

Very stressful, work/life imbalance is huge

nice environment and facility

Nice starting salary but increment is slow. The usual nice employee package benefits including dentals and optics, great facility and working environment but no much of career growth

Good benefit and competitive salary package

Wonderful canteen with many food choices. Nice gym and clinic/dental.

Excellent for PT but not good with communication

I worked at Apple for 4 years. It was a secure job but communication and employee treatment were lacking. I learned and a ton thought with OS, iOS and AppleTV. I can fix anything! :-)

Pros

PT benefits

Cons

sticking to offers

Diverse environment

cool working environment and the staff were all friendly, the pay was absolutely good as well as the benefits. it was an open door policy wherein anyone can talk to the management without the need to think if you bypass someone in the team.

Pros

free apples; subsidized lunch

Apple is wonderful.

The culture of Apple is unbeatable. The benefits make you feel like they really value their employees. The only downside is that it is kind of one of those places that feels like you have so much room to grow, but you never actually get where you want.

仕事の複雑さに心の準備が必要です

データ関連の部署なら、仕事の複雑さに心の準備が必要です。 改めて言います。難しくはないです。複雑です。 外部からみると、おしゃれにみえるかもしれませんが、実はだいたい地味な作業しかありません。そこが耐えられる人間なら、アップルに向いていると思います。 あと周りは基本的に完璧主義の方が多いので、ものすごく細かいところまで気をつけないといけないです。

Pros

ブランド力

Cons

締め切りまでの残業が多いです

Fun & Nice Place to work in with good staff benifits

7 to 4 shift off sat & sun Very micro manage manager. Who listens to others but not to you. Hardest part of the job is the my direct in charge. The most enjoyable part of the job is my colleagues who are great and helpful.

Pros

good staff benifits

Cons

my manager

Fun, multi-culture and Dynamic Workplace

Fun, multi-culture and Dynamic Workplace. The Benefits are their strong suit. There are a lot of teams and departments that you will find interesting.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Office is not yet fully renovated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2