Apple
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Apple Employee Reviews

Singapore106 reviews
Great company to work for
Overall a great company to work for, lots of opportunities for internal transfers. The culture is highly dependent on the team you're in and can range from being very local to a more MNC style culture.
Project
Fun project and get to understand the work of apple. The environment provides a very conducive place to empower work excellence and security.
Many great facilities available within the company grounds.

Great quality food served by the cafeteria.
Good environment
First of all, I have to Thanks Apple that give me an opportunity to work with the awesome team, There are a lots that I have learned bout the Jobs inside out about the Technical support and greats team work. Although there are a tough times to deals with, But Apple has good culture and I love the events that they has organise.
Great company to grow with
Working in Apple is an experience I would never forget, it helped me to grow professionally and learned a lot of things that I believe I woud be able to use and apply in my day to day life and future job prospects.
An Apple a day and continue for the years
Micro management, well defined routine work flow and time line. More suitable to routine work lover without any big challenges. Dynamic working environment subjected to organization changes.
Nice place to work
Nice place to work. Good benefits. Nice people. Good advancement opportunities. Constant on the job and off the job training provided. Good management.
Exciting
Apple is one of the leaders in technology. In addition, the benefits are also awesome. I worked as an at home advisor and it was different working from home than in an office environment.
productive job providing customer service
At Apple I worked as a tech support representative. I assisted customers in helping them resolve their issues with their Apple products. This job was located at home which was a pro.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?
Work Life balance and well-benefit
Nice company culture will enable you to gain professional skill and friendly working environment with respect in all -level of management. Great benefit for employees.
Good place to work, casual work enviroment
Apple's South Asia Pacific is a good place to work. Staffs are enjoying staff discount for Apple's products & good medical & optical benifit were given. Working environment is casual.
Productive and Nice Workplace
I've been working for Apple for more than 8 years and I am happy to be a part of the company. Everyday work appears to be repetitive but full of exciting twists. This company let me grow into a professional that can be an asset for any company I can be a part of in the future. Apple promotes a multicultural environment and does not let you feel that you are from a different race our country. The hardest part I find with my current job are the metrics you need to achieve but that can be flexible too and I had proven many times that I can deliver positive results. I enjoyed mostly the part that once the day is done is that you have that feeling of achievement that you made another customers day by helping them resolve their issues.
Pros
Free Gym (I can go to the gym during my lunch break), Good Medical Benefits, Quarterly Employee Parties and Team Buildings
Cons
Slow career progression
Fast paced working environment with steep learning curve
The company follows an open culture and collaborative working environment. At work, you will be aided by highly supportive intra network tools which can make your work more efficient.
If you are ready to strive to be a high-flyer, a lot of opportunities will open before you.
Pros
The employee discount
Great working environment
I mean everything that forms part of employees’ involvement with the work itself, such as the relationship with co-workers and supervisors, organizational culture, room for personal development, etc.
Fast paced challenging environment
Come work in a fun, collaborative environment with our friendly team of self-starters. We greatly pride ourselves on our company culture, and every aspect of that culture is designed to bring out the best in our employees. Each and every team member embodies our core values of being positive, self-starting, and supportive, and we’re always seeking to hire remarkable people to uphold those values and join our family.
New Experience
This is a great company.
I enjoyed work as a team work and individual.

I have learnt more things here and knew more peoples.

There is more benefit provided fro employee.
perfect company
you have chance to work with the best people with highest standard.

efficient, lean.

spend most of on contribution values.... not wasting time on inefficient communication and follow up.

employees are well paid and protected.
It was Ok
The company is okay. It had good benefits. I liked working at home and talking with people. Paid very well. Decent job overall.
Productive and fun workplace with employee in mind
Very highly recommended work culture. Opportunity to lean new things, Very understanding management. Very helpful and understanding co-workers. Supportive and nurturing seniors and leads.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Stricts KPI
Dynamic Workplace
It's a cozy environment where working with friendly and helpful colleagues. Learned about various country locations through online orders. The most hardest part is to differentiate between genuine and fraudulent orders. The most enjoyable at work is to communicate with people around the world via phone conversation.
Pros
Staff Gym
Cons
Shift Work
Great company
Apple is a great company to work for. They provide full time benefits for student workers. They also provide tuition reimbursement. Virtual environment for my position.
Productive workplace
Challenging tasks everyday.
Co-workers are very friendly supportive.

Involde in generating reports worked sometimes late night but never felt tired.

Very fun working in Apple.