Arcadis

Arcadis

Arcadis Employee Review

Great Place to Work supporting People First vision

Company provide a lot of opportunities to people. Since this is my 1st job this became my training ground in quantity surveyor life and I learned a lot.

Learning Experience

Over the years with Arcadis, I have accumulated the quantity surveying skills and knowledge such as feasibility studies, cost estimation, cost budgeting, cost negotiation, tender drafting and preparation, contract administration, variation assessment, payment evaluation, final account preparation etc. via various construction projects of different nature and scales. The most enjoyable part of the job is the close relationship among the staffs and between the staffs and the directors. On the other hand, due to excessive work loads, tight timelines and client expectations, working staffs may be required to work long hours which may lead to work-life imbalance. Hence, manpower and time management are essential to ensure a balance working culture and experience.

Management needs improvement

I love my job but I need a life. Too much of jobs will lead to poor quality of work. The most enjoyable part is to get to handle one project on my own. Management needs improvement to guide and take care of their staffs.

Pros

good exposure in terms of the work

Cons

long hours, unreasonable datelines, judge your capability based on long working hours and willingness to do 'voluntary work'

Great Career Prospects

Staff is able to be exposed to the Company's big win projects. Good for fresh graduates that are seeking to storm through for experiences. Intense exposure in a short period of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arcadis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Arcadis with

• Arcadis
  • Great Place to Work supporting People First vision
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?