Arcadis

Arcadis

Arcadis Employee Review

Project Management

Typically is a very busy day, learning to overcome new challenges everyday. Management can be supportive. Work place culture could be better. Hardest part of the Job is the working culture. The most enjoyable part is breaking new ground and achieving new levels and not being micro managed.

Supportive work environment

Conducive environment for fresh graduates to kick start their career in built asset consultancy firm. Collaborative team who is able to guide new comers and ample opportunities to grow professionally.
Same location

Great Place to Work supporting People First vision

Company provide a lot of opportunities to people. Since this is my 1st job this became my training ground in quantity surveyor life and I learned a lot.

Learning Experience

Over the years with Arcadis, I have accumulated the quantity surveying skills and knowledge such as feasibility studies, cost estimation, cost budgeting, cost negotiation, tender drafting and preparation, contract administration, variation assessment, payment evaluation, final account preparation etc. via various construction projects of different nature and scales. The most enjoyable part of the job is the close relationship among the staffs and between the staffs and the directors. On the other hand, due to excessive work loads, tight timelines and client expectations, working staffs may be required to work long hours which may lead to work-life imbalance. Hence, manpower and time management are essential to ensure a balance working culture and experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arcadis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Arcadis with

• Arcadis
  • Project Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?