Astons

Astons Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

2.9Job Security & Advancement

great

the team i worked with were very friendly and helped me throughout my work journey. they were very patient with me and guided me throughout the whole work experience

Tiring but productive workplace

Working hours of Astons is long because of its opening hours and lack of manpower. However, managers and co-workers are nice and eager to teach me the standards and routines of a typical work day at Astons. The most challenging part of this job is maintaining my relationships with my co-workers due to the stark difference in our age and educational backgrounds.

Tiring but fun job

A typical day at work will be me as a server as most of the time, I am a server. I will be walking around the restaurant to keep a look out of emptied plates from the customers dining table as my manager has a strict rule that we have to clear away the customer's plate once they are done. Keeping a lookout for drinks and soups that are waiting to be served on the pantry table. And lastly to keep a lookout for customers that are in need for service for their dining needs. In Astons, I've learned to handle unreasonable customers, I've learned to be ever hardworking then I was before. My co-workers and I, we all have a family bond between us. I do not have any hard experience in Astons but hardest part towards customers is dealing with drunk and perverted customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is that my manger allowed me to tried out different jobs titles in the restaurant and this expands my F&B experience.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

ugly uniforms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Astons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Astons with