Aurecon Group

Aurecon Group Employee Reviews

Team work to solve less difficuit issues

Work together as a team make the different and share views. Doesn't matter which area of expertise you are in all one team. Make your work place a better place because you spend more time at work place. By solving the work as a team better than yourself. Be happy with your work mate and help one another. End of the day we all are happy to go home with the family and smile always.

Pros

motivate the employee to have lunch in office and save time

Cons

long hours of work because of some new adding and changes

Good work culture & would stay for the people I work with

Aurecon Brisbane Industrial team has probably the best work culture I have encountered. Very friendly and helpful people throughout the team and they really take care of you. Salary wise, it is very behind. Work wise, it is challenging and can be interesting, but you might get pigeonholed into doing the same thing for a while.

Pros

Excellent team culture, lots of initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion

Cons

Below market salary, slow career progression

You have been warned

Don't work there. Trust me. These people think they are geniuses but you have to see it to believe it. 1+1+3 according to them and they are never wrong

Pros

Cons

Bad management

Hand-on real project

If you are looking to have an opportunity to work on real project but you will need to learning by yourself a lot- good working environment - work life balance

Fun place to work with very supportive management

Great selection of projects. Aurecon is a very inclusive place to work with a lot of opportunities to engage with colleagues. They really care about the wellbeing of their employees. Innovation is front-of-mind and are always striving to be a leader in this space. Allowed to be creative and the teams are generally quite flexible when it comes to working arrangements.

Awesomeness Company

Aurecon is an amazing company to work at with great benefits and job security. I loved working there, great line manager and would go back if I could.

Pros

Performance Bonuses, Company Benefits

Cons

N/a

Free fruits and collaborative environment

It's a good place to start, they have good projects and my team leader and teammates are supportive. The company has done lots of projects and there is always some reference material from past projects.

Stimulating and flexible environment

Good company with lots of development opportunities and interesting work.

Pros

office culture, colleagues, career development, travel, interesting opportunities, flexible hours

Cons

Often long hours are required due to under resourcing, pay is not great, yearly bonus is exclusive to a select few individuals

Poor management

The management is money hungry and invest bare minimum in the operation. All just talk and produce nice presentation to lie to the employees and clients

Good workplace

It is a good place to start your career. The business unit culture ignores bullies' behavior. It seems the norm to work overtime without claiming overtime. The good point is that I developed a lot of good friendships.

Not much to fault

Good company to work for. My managers seem to genuinely care about their staff. Reasonable variety of work coming in. Great work/life balance and flexibility.

Pros

Work/life balance, good remuneration, flexible working arrangements, very diverse and good gender balance

Cons

Very hard to become a shareholder, not many landmark projects, limited presence outside Australia and NZ, not as many opportunities to travel abroad

Tight deadline but great colleagues

Overall great culture that has allowed people to develop continuously. Challenge is around getting a pay rise. Even with high performance, I saw my pay only rise 10% over 5 years.

Pros

Travel, team, the work

Cons

Long hours, Low pay

Politics

Previous management was very good. Hustle free and people are great and taking care of their employees, even there are alot of works and project deadlines. My previous mentor / Head of team, always guides us and brainstorm whatever issues we have faced on various projects and provide resolutions. I learned a lot and trained to handle and manage a certain project, from communication with client, coordination with other, consultant, contractors.But nowadays, new management. It seems like it is not fun anymore, more likely politics running within our team. Team Manager disturbed work, and promoted only inexperienced and country buddy.

Ordinary

If you weren't an engineer or someone super senior then you were treated poorly. It's a very clicky environment - if you don't fit their mould, you'll know it. Very poor leadership when it came to supporting ALL staff.

Pros

None I can think of

Cons

Poor leadership; lack of support to work flexibly

Productive and an encouraging workplace.

You have your own time on finishing the job on hand and always has a positive workplace culture. And the most enjoyable part of the work is that you get to work with most of the friendliest colleagues everyday.

not worth your effort

Aurecon in itself if you take away the people is not bad, the jobs i worked on were fantastic. however management is horrible , you are treated with 0 respect and expected to complete ridiculous deadlines DUE to unorganized management. overall i would not recommend Aurecon because your skills and person WILL BE VALUED elsewhere.

Pros

free lunch snacks and breakfast

Cons

management, work environment, work life balance

fun workshop

Training many Program and workshop the most enjoy of the job, Manager training new program every month and have test for skill meeting everyday and help and work very good and happy for work

Good professional work place

I work with professional people. Competent in their roles. It is good enviroment to work. As a Senior surveyor my role was to ensure that the pipeline project was completed according to design and that the contractors work was correct according to specifications.

Positive learning and collaborative environment

In Aurecon, I worked in a positive and collaborative environment to complete the projects at a quality level. My colleagues were professional and supportive in character. I practised problem-solving, decision-making, innovation and creativity through engaging in a wide range of activities. Knowledge and skill development is highly encouraged in Aurecon. I also used a number of advanced engineering software to carry out design process.

Fast-paced and interesting

A typical day at work would involve interviewing members of the executive team. I learned how to write compelling content from technical source material. The culture is collaborative.

Amazing work environment

The company has amazing culture with good work experience but don’t prioritize the needs and experience of new students, especially those with National Diplomas. A suggestion would be new programmes and opportunities to be implemented to take interest for students with Diploma to upskill

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aurecon Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aurecon Group with