Aureus Group Pte. Ltd.

Aureus Group Pte. Ltd. Employee Reviews

Singapore64 reviews

Experiences

Good learning opportunity for growth.I love the culture, not as uptight as other companies. Everyone is genuinely kind and caring!No downside in the company

Very Good

Good working culture and good team supportVery supportive seniors and managersA bit stressful at times due to performance checks by upper management

Pros

good team

Cons

performance checks

Good Entry Level Experience

Good staff benefits in terms of work arrangementGood employee welfare, opportunities to learn and progress at a fast paceCompany will have high expectations of you

Pros

staff benefits, career growth

Great Working Environment

Very progressive work environment.Fair and management is very objective.Incentives and money bonus are also provided to encourage us to always give our best in lessons.

Feedback

Fast paced, great culture and fun team to work with. Now that COVID restrictions have started to lift, things are starting to get back to normal, we get to plan to dine out and have activities together.Admin team are generally understanding and try to help out as much as possible which is nice. They give attractive bonuses as well to incentive us.

Place to grow and learn

A Good learning place for fresh graduates; expect weekends and peak periods to get crowded. If you like to work with young kids, this is a good place to start out.

Pros

career progression

Cons

hours can be shorter

Music Teacher

Generally quite good company benefits, lets you learn along the way and provide career opportunities.However, it is also fast paced and has a high learning curve so do be prepared to be flexible.

Good culture, ok benefits

They take development seriously, and we teachers can determine the curriculum we want to share for our students. The company is also transparent with us about programs and development.

Not as bad as I thought

The company provides good perks for starting teachers like me, trainings and shadowings etc.There was also the recent roadshow if you are someone that like to perform.Performance and referral incentives are also quite attractive if you put in the hard work.

A good place to start out as a Teacher

Trainings are provided by the company. Good colleagues/ teachers to help make the environment more fun and engaging. They provide teaching materials for us as well.

Happy

Good working environment, work is constantly evolvingYou can get opportunities to not just focus on teaching but also take on other projects if that is something you are interested in.

Proud to be part of Aureus!

Forward looking and practical approach to grooming the next generation of music teachers.Great place to improve yourself.Friendly colleagues to work with.

Good

Nice facilities and career progression opportunities available.Can take up and learn second instrument.Good working culture and effective admin team.

Aureus Adventure

New teaching materials; Aureus adventure is given for the teachers to teach the students, definitely something new compared to the usual poco books and the young students especially love the book.Trainings are provided to the teachersYou have your own studio to teach in

Great company!

Excellent office and facilities - studios are well lit and cozyAttractive salary package with referral bonuses + prizes (IPHONE)Great people to work with - admin team is always on hand to assist with parents and students schedule and paymentsThey have their own teaching material - Aureus adventure

Pros

teaching material provided, good admin team

Cons

targets to hit

Feels great to be part of the school!

A conducive environment that promotes interactions.Excellent teacher colleagues to nurture the young talents.Great early career prospects.Many opportunities to interact with different teachers from different background to gain different perspectives/insights, all with the common goal of providing the best lessons for the students here.

review

good mgt ; competitive pay ; good progression ; good culturefree bento lunches are provided to the employees occasionally; company provides trainings

good place

it's energetic and lively. A good company.Training - they have a lot of trainings. All you need to do is to attendColleagues and admin team are friendly and helpful

A lot of hard work that generally pays well

Colleagues and managers are supportive and fair. No need for politics.Teachers at the centres are also pleasant to work with and parents normally dont give issues

Tough but can be rewarding

Transparent management system. Benefits are fairly decent. Great CEO. Work life balance. Overall friendly and nice colleagues, not alot of politics at workplace.

Pros

transparent. friendly colleagues.

Cons

No AWS in place at the company

Good pay good hours

The company is huge, and you can learnProvide trainings that are usefulCustomers are generally parents and students that attend lessons here so if you like children and family, this will be a good fit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aureus Group Pte. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Aureus Group Pte. Ltd. Reviews by Location