AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
View all AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL reviews

AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Employee Review

A very fun place to work at

Excellent workplace culture and fun to work with teachers and students. learnt alot about macbooks and how to operate them. lovely and very encouraging seniors.

Great workplace

Excellent people to work with plus great facilities and pay. The children can sometimes be hard to handle but that all comes with the job as its hard to expect kids to always to well behaved

Fast paced environment

Overall work is good and competitive handling traffic, students, teachers and safety for all. Good for people who are interested working in an International School.

Productive & Passionate Workplace

A day would start long before going in, as I had to prepare my own slides and presentations independent of the teacher, who would then review my work and make minor corrections when necessary. I found that my boss and I were very passionate about the history of music we were presenting, though the organisation surrounding the lectures was challenging which made it difficult to know the hardware I had access to beforehand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Reviews by Location

• AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
  • A very fun place to work at
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?