AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Management reviews

Clear

Working hard to become outstanding

Working at AIS is challenging. We are all dedicated teachers who are invested in achieving better outcomes for our students. Management is developing teams and opportunities for growth.

Nie wiem jak teraz, ale wtedy było chaotycznie.

Szkoła była w fazie rozwoju więc był chaos. Współpracownicy również byli o różnym pochodzeniu i kwalifikacjach więc było trochę bałaganu. Ale Pani Dyrektor miała dobre chęci i dzielnie walczyła pomimo ciężkiego rynku pracowniczego.

positive and fun workplace

It's nice to work here.Friendly people and management. I have learned a lot while working here. It has diverse people since this is International School. You can meet different kinds of people.

Good staff and management

The school has good staff, and a good, supportive culture amongst the teachers. The expectations on the teachers can be slightly unrealistic sometimes, especially on issues on dealing with students.

Pros

Free housing

Cons

Excessive expectations

Productive and fun environment to work.

great place to work and learn. Taking classes, preparing class materials etc are very fun tasks. management is quite good in their approach of how to conduct the daily activities of the institution. Colleague are great and it gives me much pleasure to be working by their side. i get to learn lots of positive things from them.

It is a good school in general...

Good school overall. The day begins at 7.30 am and everyone works till 3.30 pm. It is a WACE Curriculum school. But, we are working on getting it authorised to be a global school with IBDP, MYP and PYP Curricula. The team is very good. So, imparting teacher education assistance is interesting though difficult at times. The management is cooperative.

Pros

Housing, Car, Teaching team, support staff

Cons

Overtime work with no compensation...Paid less..

Conducive for work with good colleagues

Working with AIS is seasonal in the sense that there are times that we are busy, and sometimes not. I have developed my stress tolerance and it broaden my knowledge in technology and enhance my skills in ICT maintenance, troubleshooting and fixing. Though the management is unpredictable, but not all members of the management. I have had worked well with my colleagues and was able to established good camaraderie with them. The hardest part of the job is when I need to climb up a ladder to make some drilling on a higher part of the wall. The most enjoyable is when we are working together as a team and we listen to each and everyone's opinion and ideas.

tough job

hectic and toxic day always my talent in ICT maintenance and troubleshooting was enhanced management? fair. co-workers, in general good. hardest part of my job is the annual maintenance and fixing of more or less 500 desktop and 300 laptop, cabling, drilling, most enjoyable part of job is inventory, research and report generation.

Pros

free accommodation

Cons

not well compensated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question