Autodesk
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Autodesk Employee Reviews

Singapore31 reviews
A fair amount of travel is involved, from Australia to Korea, including China. Education is a separate consideration from commercial distribution, which is through system integrators.
Pros
Excellent opportunities to expand range of contacts in IT
Cons
Management is a bit staid and traditional
A typical day at work would be answering call, replying e-mail and receiving letter/documents and parcels from couriers. Ordering of Pantry and Office supplies and replenishing them. Assisting walk-in guest and internal employees such as booking of meeting room and special request for meetings etc.
Autodesk is a good place to work for. You get reasonable learning but not much on cutting edge tech. People are very friendly and nice to work with. good work-life balance.
Company provides and conduct training for employees. Good medical coverage and conducive working environment. Every employee are being well taken care of
Pros
Excellent Benifits
Cons
Unstable Job
No time restriction. No 9-6 job. They just want you to work. If you complete it early, you can leave early. If you don't, then stay back. It is the best company, I worked with.
Customer first culture. We value customer feedback so we are always enhancing our services and products.

We also value people and work life balance.

We value fun at work, making sure that not only customers are happy but also that of employees
Pros
Imagine, create, design is our v/m
The HR, Hiring team and Executive Management make a lot of promises to the people they want to hire to leave their ex-companies and join Autodesk. During the interviews, they ensure job security and a lot of promises to grow within the company. Once you are on-board, they do not care of the sacrifices you have made from a family perspective or monetarily as prospective new hires are promised a lot. There is an air specific discrimination based on your background once you come on-board.
Autodesk is one of the handfuls of companies you can take pride in saying that it is making a meaningful impact on the lives of people. The innovation happening at Autodesk translates into better solutions for real problems.

The environment at Autodesk is diverse and inclusive. A typical day of work for me is to gather around with my team in a daily standup and figure out what is important for a day. The rest of the day includes releasing good quality work to production and getting feedback from customers and stakeholders.
Pros
Diversity and Equal opportunities
The company cares about their staff. Many activities for us and it's a great place to work and chill at. People their take their work seriously and constantly thriving for the best.
One of the best companies i worked, good place to lear and practise latest technologies, a company with good work life balance, multiculture environment.
The work environment is really great. There is a huge focus on innovation and company is always reinventing itself. It is always challenging and rewarding work.
good team member and management- they are very caring
work life balance - not much OT

good company culture

hard to get promoted

reasonable but not fantastic benefit
Autodesk is a great company to work for. The work culture is great. You get to work with the best of talents in the world. Perks, Benefits are good. The work life balance is awesome as well. The parties, team building events, training are just awesome. It's also the 7th best places to work for in Forbes survey in Singapore.

However, every year there is this reorganization. There is this insecurity feeling at times.
Pros
Perks, Benefits, Parties, Trainings
Cons
Job Security, Lay offs
Pick up calls, replying e-mails. Assist internal and external employee. Arrange courier, receiving mails/letters distribute to different departments. Ordering and organizing stationary.

Management are nice, very friendly and able to work together.

Everyone in the company are friendly.
The company culture is extremely excellent. Everyone is responsible for their own work, they are very organized and they take initiative in doing things.

Although this is a very big company, but you will never feel left out. They value employee's self development highly and allowing us to speak up as well as giving us a lot of opportunity for growth.

We definitely have great work life balance and exceptionally understanding colleagues and managers.
My project is Autodesk and can learn too many things including multiple software as it have all hybrid systems. Overall Good and can learn multiple Software including SAP, Siebel, SFDC, TIBCO
Autodesk is a very fair company who provides work-life balance to its employees. The management team is always open to hear out employees and is always fair in dealing with them.
Challenging workplace
Start with daily activities and keep the systems on Monitor the support queue and plan the project work. Lead the stand up meetings.

Learned better time-management and multitasking and prioritizing the work.

Friendly co-workers and management. Healthy work culture.
As an intern in the company, I felt my work is very much appreciated by my colleagues and my supervisor. I learned a lot of hands-on skills from my co-workers. The work / life balance is a great culture in the company; there are many events for employees to interact and share ideas.
This is a awesome company to work for in Singapore.
Salary and benefits are among the best. Company culture is also very flexible.
Benefits
There are many opportunities to learn and a good work environment. Many benefits and salaries can be pretty competitive.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
Management can be difficult