Avis Budget Group

Avis Budget Group Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews
Typical work day consisted of checking in cars, and working in the kiosk. In the kiosk I would answer calls, comply with the costumers needs, and deal with payments.
Pros
Meeting people of different cultures
Cons
working outside in the heat
I'll never work again for Avis or recommend to anyone. Treating of management salaries are very poor not getting paid on time it's a problem if you sick that you can't take off you must be nearly dead.
Bad management under paid .....horrible working conditions.....and I work for them for two years as a lead services agent ........ need to improve the management for a better working environment
I'm looking forward at working at Avis Cars cause I'm going to make a difference in life, I'm going to work hard and try to be helpful,look out for opportunities in the industry.
I did enjoy working at this company too bad that they did not rehire me or keep me working at this company. For the amount of time that I did work at this company, I did make great money at rental sales.
Pros
parties, free lunches at times, happy work culture
Cons
not really
A Typical work day for me would be a fast paced environment.

What I learned is if everyone is a team player everything goes smoothly.

LOVED the MANAGEMENT TEAM.

LOVED MY CO-WORKERS.

The hardest part of the job was working in different weather conditions.

The enjoyable part of the day was getting to meet different customers everyday and even seeing the regulars who came back and fourth through the week , and I can't forget working with an AMAZING TEAM.
Pros
Customer Appreciaton Day
Cons
The weather
A typical consists of greeting customers renting and checking in cars. During the rental process, the goal is to sale the optional services and not to just rent cars. The hardest part of this job is staying late because of the delayed flights. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people from different walks of life.
Pros
Spare time when flights are delayed to read or study
Cons
Management is co-managed by rental associates, Experienced sales associates doing deceitful things to improve their sales intiatives