Aviva

Aviva Employee Reviews

Singapore34 reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,252 reviews

Work hand in Hand

Aviva has a good culture and the management team are people person. The company has good insurance coverage and flexi benefits for the employees. Employees feel at home.

Fun workplace

Fun. Work-life balance. Space for improvement. Some manager is helpful to help you further, some are not. Depends on your luck. May get really busy at times. But it was OK for me.

Positive work environment with friendly staff

I enjoyed my work experience with Aviva Investors very much because I felt empowered to fulfill my duties and achieve my objectives and the people were generally helpful and non-competitive.

Fun and relax

Quite a pleasant journey and grateful to be part of the family. Enjoyed the close colleagues. Understanding and fun at the same time. Great company to be with.

Good company

Although it is a good company, but the uncertainty following changes by the management has caused a lot of confusion among staff. The stability seems to be dim. Overrall it is a good place to work in.

Nice Workplace

Aviva is a good place to work. They are no pay masters. Typical Day - Very busy with lot of coordination with Business User, IT and Project team. Management is okay but my Manager was really good at functional. Met lot of down to earth senior manager with lot of knowledge with Insurance products and operations. Have lot of learning for Process and business as Aviva have lot of various line of Business like Life, Group, Health, General Insurance etc.

Pros

Paternity Benefit

Brief

Pleasant working environment with multi cultural people. Mid paced. Strong investments. Family lifestyle culture. Normal office hours. High turnover..

Best companies to work

Excellent work culture,people,good mentor and team work.Recognises talents and timely rewards. A very Good performance bonus with current company standards.

Good work life balance

Good work life balance. Low salary for contract staff, moderate job security. Differential treatment to contract staff versus perm staff. Good job culture with nice people around.

Fun place to be in

It has a fun and enjoyable working culture. The management there is good. It also depends on which team you are in. But overall is good. The benefits are good for new parents, as the new father, they also have 4 months of leave. Bad point is, there are too many SOP to follow, but can't be helped. Financial industry.

Good working place and good company

Aviva is a good place to stay, colleagues r closed n Friendly. A working more family oriented, good remuneration and transparent of what company achieve for future.

Pros

Based camp

Cons

Flexible

high turnover

low morale, high turnover. staff not appreciated at work. management is not close to the ground. more can be done to improve staff satisfaction at work.

Fun and challenging workplace

My advisors were helpful and great at giving advice. The environment was also challenging and there was ample training to help us be more productive. There was also a well equipped pantry and supportive colleagues that made the office culture fun and inclusive.

Pros

Fun culture

Cons

Highly competitive environment

Good place to work overall. Your career growth depends on your bosses, colleagues and yourself, and your work life will benefit if they find favour in you. Might be challenging to work with other departments due to sensitivities and differences, but once you're able to form affinity with the few key people they can better assist you to solve problems that require their help.

Pros

Free exercise classes after work

Great place to work and learn

Excellent staff benefits Promotes work life balance Flexible working arrangement Workout classes offered complimentary to staff 4 months paternity leave Great place to learn and grow as it encourages job rotation

Pros

Staff benefits

Cons

Too many systems

Fun enviroment with plenty of benefits

The work life balance is highly dependent on the peak period of new applications and the management does well to incentivize its employees when the company is doing well. I have learned alot about the financial services sector, insurance in particular.

Pros

Plenty of fun activities monthly

Cons

Requires to overtime

Good experience in an MNC

Typical day at work would be monitoring and tracking any virus from the server. User email creation and software update tracking and monitoring. Learned a lot from handling email creation and active directory OU group creation, Giving rights to user's in active directory security and Tracking and updating security patches. Hardest part is just office politics. I really enjoyed learning here as it was my first time learning about active directory and how to update patches.

Pros

Good remuneration

Cons

Office politics

Just a part-time job

The culture in Aviva is vibrant. There's alot of lively people to help you forget about the work stress in office because the work life balance there is poor.

Pros

OT pay

Good Working Place

This is a good working place and very tolerance environment as we're working with a lot of background such as Indonesia, Malay, Singapore, India, philipines and Vietnam. The project also is quite balance. We're seldom for OT except for special cases like Deployment or if there is a production issue

Amazing and fun workplace

It's amazing and fun to work in Aviva. Always have chance to learn different skill set. Coordinate and work with the team well. Handle confidential document carefully.

Pros

Small fun event, good benefit

Good workplace

Good environment and more values Happy to work here.. Have to explore more in all kind of support. I am looking more than to learn if get more opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aviva. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aviva with