Avnet

Avnet Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews
Salary not suitable with job i do at avnet, salary increment not follow the follow, bonus always delay for nonsense reason, management not good, HR very careless about salary
Nice environment, boss is good to us, always help us when we encounter issue, have alot of fun working there and feel sad of leaving due to some personal issues...
Get to learn different scope of work comparing to practicing life in Legal Firms advising business teams and Management and all legal contracts and issues. Working culture is good with good team members.
A typical day at AVNET is very chill and relaxing, I get to know how logistics work. The people here are very friendly. The hardest part of the job was getting used to it as it was my first ever job and I wasn't used to working. However, the most enjoyable part is the satisfaction when a job is done.
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Nil
Reasonable expectation for job/life balance. Slow in adopting some technology. Likely due to organisation being too big. Relationship though not warm was professional. Getting help in areas which lies between 1 section and another, is challenge.
Pros
A little flexibility in timing for lunch
Cons
Colleagues relationship not close.
Learned a lot from the previous director but not so much from the current one. The most enjoyable part of the job is the involvement in the implementation of SAP system for our subsidiary in Thailand.
Positive working and challenging environment with excellent support from management.

Recognition from boss and offered opportunity to perform in job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avnet?