3-4/week must be available to work weekends and weekdays. Charges would be on an hourly basis.
It'll be better for them if the part-timer can work everyday. If the minimum hours of an employee is met, they will pay the salary monthly. Otherwise, they will combine 2 months and the employee will only receive it on the a later month.
- What would you suggest Awfully Chocolate management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Awfully Chocolate?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Awfully Chocolate?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Awfully Chocolate?One person answered
- Does Awfully Chocolate require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does …One person answered