BP Employee Reviews

Good place to work, disciplined, work life balance, opportunities for growth, conducive environment, good relations with team, continuous updates of company progress
Productive and transparent work place
An excellent outfit, transparent and inclusive organisation. They are constantly trying to improve themselves and seek constant feedback from all their departments.
Pros
Transparency
Cons
Slower promotions
Productive and fun at work place
At Bp we are dealing with customers making sure that our customers are happy and they're striving for a best customer service in all 3 department, You have to be more active because it is a very busy place, have to be goal driven and it also help me learn team work
Unprofessional Management
Its hard to share opinions and the management always thinks they are right and have the power. No welfare and always thinks for themselves.Its sad to see a GOOD reputation company but runs by poor management.
Working With BP
Working with BP was good experience of life. I had started with BP and learnt a lot over there. They have good working culture, safety concerned environment and always take care of their workers. They have good system for training and promotions.
Productive and Good pplace to learn
Overall a fruitful experience as I am planning to relocate I have to leave this company
Safety standards are very high ,

All ranks are respected and work is carried out as per Planned maintenance system

Permit to work system is Strictly followed without any loopholes

Open Talk system help us to convey our inconvience and any rift or problem faced with seniors or crew which communicate us with top management of the company
Pros
Free Wifi, Calling, Paid leaves
Decent values, good people, changing structure
People really want to succeed, there is not a lot of in-fightng like other organizations, they have good respect of work/life balance and I had opportunities to move up or contribute in other ways outside of normal channels (committees, etc.).
Good Company
Good salary and working environment however long trip lengths. Sometimes frustrating due to the nature of the job and not being able to get home at contract end or having to extend trip due to ship location.
Fast Paced and Demanding but Compensation is below market
Great colleagues but extremely demanding which is disproportionate to reward. Can be a good place to work if you are lucky to be in a good team with a good manager.
Good Co-colleagues and work environment
Good Co-colleague. Work life balance could be even better. Management has changed a bit since 2-3 years back. Due to organisational changes, working environment becomes more challenging .
Pros
Training and programmes
Cons
Long Hours
An excellent company who cares for their employees
BP expect high standards from their employees and give them the tools to achieve this. Personal and professional development and progression takes a high priority and makes for a highly motivated workforce. The diversity of operations an employee can be expected to undertake can be daunting at first but knowing that your team mates are there to assist you every step of the way can make it so much easier and even enjoyable.
Pros
Good benefits and professional progression
Cons
Must spend several months away from home
World Class
BP Treasury's vision: "The World's Best Corporate Bank at the Heart of a Great Company" - sums up the importance of the function and my roles within it.
Pros
Dynamic Enviroment
Cons
Effected by Low Oil Prices
Excellent Company
Decent working hours
Strong Ethics and Business Conducts

Good Leadership

Strong Diversity & Inclusion makes co-workers respect each other despite of ethnics etc

Detail on excellency

Work Hours Flexible
Pros
Good Cultures, feels like family
Cons
Difficult to climb to next position as Leader position also stay stagnant
A workplace that treats people with respect
BP is a place that treats people with respect and emphasizes strongly on safety. We possess one team spirit and people are willing to help each other out in the day to day operations.
Great employer
Multi-cultural environment with over 30 different nationalities working together in a challenging commodity trading environment. A global organisation with trading BU presence in U.K, U.S and Singapore. Excellent development opportunities, world class training module/structure, great work-life balance and sincere focus to D&I agenda.