Bachy Soletanche Singapore Pte Ltd

Bachy Soletanche Singapore Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

Fun work place

Very Good. My responsibility was: Involving geotechnical and foundation design, attending meetings, submission to relevant authorities. Day to day project coordination with the developers, architects and contractors and resolving contract issues. Prepare contract documents, including tender design of diaphragm wall, bored piling, rock and soil anchoring and review the evaluate tenders for construction. Involving in correspondence with contractor resolving contract project related issues.

Pros

More benefits allowance and Bonus

Cons

long Hours

Fun workplace

A very good workplace with a friendly co-worker and management. I learn a lot since thi is my first job here in Singapore, i learn about the work culture and a lot about administrial work and document controller. There is hard and enjoyable things happen in the workplace but since i can gain more experience with all that i personnaly think that it's all worthy. I'm now look for a better job opportunity so that i can gain more knowledge.

Strong safety culture

To ensure everyone to be home safe all the time .Co workers are cooperative and supportive in following the safety culture .Safety is the foundation of the company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bachy Soletanche Singapore Pte Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bachy Soletanche Singapore Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bachy Soletanche Singapore Pte Ltd with