Bank of America
Coronavirus update
Information from Bank of America:

Bank of America Employee Reviews

Singapore72 reviews
had a great experience from past 10 years working here as a juinor associate till Assistant Vice President. This company has given me everything which i dreamt of and has grown me in all directions.
Great company! nice working environment and managers are great! Diversity and inclusion. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a company that prioritize the employees always.
The environment is very encouraging and positive. People are friendly to one another and you feel welcomed. The people are helpful and management is inclusive.
Work Life Balance, Cohesive and collabrative working culture. Less political. Most colleagues including the management were friendly people. Suitable for fresh grads who want a stepping stone in Banks.
Work life balance will maintained and with D&I influence. Have more opportunity to explore and we’ll balanced environment .

Opportunities are open for all sector
Everyone is helpful and I felt appreciated by the team. I am no longer just a replaceable staff, I am part of the team! Very good management team. Everyday feels like a fresh challenge and the pay is great!
A well matured organization which give wide spread of opportunities for career development. A Great place to work with good career progression. i would highly recommend
Colleagues were supportive and nice. However, most employees need to work for quite a long time. It is hard to promote. Salary is around the average in the market.
Nice culture, good work life balance. Great place to work in except the progression is not what i expected. Office politics is not too bad and people are generally nice
It's a good company to work but now it become like a consultancy where you only work work and work. Management also become robots who dont care their employees and their growth.
The Bank of America Corporation (abbreviated as BofA) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto. Bank of America was formed through NationsBank's acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998. It is the second largest banking institution in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase. As a part of the Big Four, it services approximately 10.73% of all American bank deposits, in direct competition with Citigroup, Wells Fargo, and JPMorgan Chase. Its primary financial services revolve around commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking.
A typical day at work is to manage payments request from client servicing officer from various branch offices
I learned to prioritise work and have attention to detail as it is imperative for the payments request to go through smoothly
Lots of team bonding which can help team morale and efficacy. However diversity in top management is not very evident. No defined career or learning progression.
Project manage the roll out of the FATCA and CRS to all the 19 locations of BAML whole sale banking division in the Asia Pacific region.Typical day included participating in project calls and implementing the various policies to the different branches of the bank.
Bank of America has several benefits, Job satisfaction flexibility, growth opportunities, very nice leaders and a very professional environment to work in .
Bank of America is a great place to work indeed.
Strategy description: Customer value proposition

Bank of America (BOA) delivers for clients, communities and shareholders. To make financial lives better, BOA must:

Deliver together: BOA believe in the importance of treating each client and teammate as an individual and treating every moment as one that matters. BOA strives to go the distance to deliver, with discipline and passion. BOA believes everything they do for clients, employees and the communities has been built on a solid foundation that delivers for shareholders.

Act responsibly: BOA believe that integrity and the disciplined management of risk form the foundation of the business. Bank is aware that their decisions and actions affect people’s lives every day. The Bank strives for decisions that are clear, fair, and grounded in the principles of shared success, responsible citizenship, and community building.

Realize the power of our people: BOA wants their employees to reach their full potential. They believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make the bank stronger. BOA respects every individual and values the differences - in thought, style, culture, ethnicity and experience.

Trust the team: The bank believe, the best outcomes are achieved when people work together across the entire company. BOA believes great teams are built on mutual trust, shared ownership and accountability. BOA act as one company and believe when work together, can best meet the full needs of their clients.
My responsibility involves settlement transactions including, but not limited to Equity/Fix income, CB settlement control, I also manage client service by providing liaising service to clients and facilitate settlements. I administer settlement control to various markets that includes ECR, US, Asia, etc. I assist clients and front office for their inquiries regarding trades for the markets. I involved global projects with doing daily work. I leaned how to manage my time, how to success the project and how efficient I could work.

Always to communicate with team members so it helps to complete the project or hardest jobs
Pros
To get award when I work well
Cons
Sometimes no breaks too busy
If you want work/life balance this is the place to be. Stressful sometimes but not always, people are all well mannered and well educated. A company that can provide best benefits for its employees.
My team was the most supportive and competitive team. Management is very good. In terms of benefits and over all package, it was pretty much the same. However, for non-local like me, we get to have a CPF-In-Lieu which is added on top of your base pay.
Pros
a lot of voluntary activities to choose from
Cons
Everyone here works very hard and life/work balance is bit challenging but the rewards are there and everyone I knew took pride in keeping this a great place to work
Large Global bank with global processes to follow. A very big matrix environment with the American culture embedded even across APAC. great team to work with.