Bank of America
Bank of America Employee Review

Poor management with no opportunity for growth.

December 13, 2020
During my time with this company, I worked at two different locations. I requested to be transferred from the first location in hopes that the management would be better. Unfortunately, the management at both locations was similar. They did not offer much guidance and were often condescending toward customers and employees. We were understaffed throughout the day (customers complained about this frequently). The environment was very fast-paced and stressful. Benefits were offered to full-time employees. Weekly hours for part-time employees were irregular. Tellers stood the entire duration of their shifts (no chairs/stools were provided). The wage/salary for tellers and bankers was low despite all of the responsibilities. The rest of my co-workers and I made the best out of it and helped each other. Overall, I wouldn't recommend working for Bank of America unless you need to gain 1-2 years of experience and are willing to deal with the daily headaches.
Pros
benefits for full-time employees
Cons
poor management, low wage/salary, fast-paced, stressful
March 16, 2021
Analyst (Current Employee) - Singapore
Worklife balance culture. Flexible working timing and arrangement. Suitable for working mums as the company allows flexible work arrangement ie. Wfh.
February 7, 2021
Officer (Former Employee) - Singapore
It is the only place that does not really sincerely promote executive driven values. Also, the smallest in the food chain does the real work for long hours. Do not join as a bottom feeder. Join mid level.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Long hours. Inflexible.
March 28, 2020
VP (Current Employee) - Singapore
Great company! nice working environment and managers are great! Diversity and inclusion. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a company that prioritize the employees always.
  1. Poor management with no opportunity for growth.