Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Reviews for Bank Clerk

Fast Paced specially Friday, Saturday & end of the month. My manger & his Assistant had experience & always there to help. Friendly co workers like family & support each other. Need know how to multitask.
Pros
Good benefits & pay
Cons
Refferals
fast paced, competitive for sales. ability to grow in the company was possible for those who really wanted it. School reimbursement and flexibility made it a bonus when I was a student
The best bank I have ever worked for, look after their staff on high level, good training, team morale and fantastic benefits along with incredible pension scheme for the employee.
Pros
Take care of employee and great benefits
Cons
Always busy even your lunch time you have to half on to the computer to help your co worker because it’s alam so busy every day. Always short handed customers in and out and 2tellers at the drive thru big transaction every day.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Loved working as a Bank Teller and the interaction with the customers. Great Benefits although the pay was not the highest in the area. Overall loved the banking career!
It's a great company to work for. I worked there for two and half years and seen so many people come and go. Its stressful and only some can handle a busy environment. Managment isn't very well but everyone else does pull the work together as a team to get the job done.
Pros
pay
Cons
low staff
Learned to pay attention to detail. Check for errors on transactions, handling money of money and balancing at end of day. Check any inconsistency in end of day.
I worked there several years ago and I was much younger so things might have changed. With that said my experience was not great. I enjoyed the job per say. I really liked interacting with the clients and handling the money, it was a lot of fun. I hated having to sell credit cards, I am not a good seller. I had to leave because the management would not work with my schedule.
Managed daily bank transactions for customers. I Mostly dealt with cashing checks, making deposits for both personal and business accounts. All cash had to be accounted for and balanced at the end of the day.
Pros
Customer Service
Cons
Poor management
Bank of America is a great place to work at. The environment its great. They offer great benefits and the management is great. Working for BOA provides great opportunities for its employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bank of America?
This is an amazing job to get your feet wet. I would recommend for anyone looking to get started. Management is great and the work environment is very pleasant.
OK place to work at the time I first started and it was a a decent time with great hours. Also the opportunities there to grow are awesome if you stick it out and show them your interest.
working with the costumers learned how to use the registers management was good i enjoyed the customers workplace culture was Spanish and armenian
Pros
lunch
Cons
breaks
I enjoyed working at Bank of America. The problem was that I could never get enough hours. Part-time work does not give you enough money to survive with a family.
Cons
Not enough hours offered
- In the teller position you will have a long line most of the time and will have to get creative on how get things done. As long as you keep sending referrals over, your mangers will be happy and you will most likely grow in the company.
Pros
Long lines, limited amount of staff
Cons
Pays betters than some banks.
I had an incident where a coworker circled my picture that had the workgroup in it and they wrote money next to my picture. Complained but nothing was done. I quit shortly after that.
Bank of America is the kind of company where you get out what you put in. It is the type of environment where the customer's needs are placed foremost.
Cons
30min for lunch
Great place to work, I worked there over 13 years ago. I worked part time as a teller. It was a nice part time job. The only reason I left was because at the time it was hard to make full time.
Pros
great company
Cons
great company
Company Lacked job advancement . Other then that i enjoyed working for the company. spent the last seven years working there. i would recommend this company to someone who is only looking for it temporary,
Pros
benfits
Cons
no advancement
Fun place to work meet new people and develop a familiar friendship with customers. Days are productive non stop which keeps you busy. Management is always willing to work with you.
A great job ,especially the teller position. We got to meet a lot of customers daily, helping them with there everyday needs such as , transactions and money issues. the worst part of the job is the amount of traffic that is there. the greatest thing is helping customers for a better way of banking. and getting there transactions done for them fast and efficiently. the management there at bank of america could be a little bit more flexible with the work you did or the help you needed. but overall an average job.
Pros
the pay rate
Cons
short breaks