Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Reviews in Carson, CA

great environment. loved my bank manager. she was the best. Good training and nice neighborhood of people, many locals come to the bank. Fun environment but worked hard.
They forced tellers to sell and open accounts and when they didn’t they got written up. Training at the time was horrible and the manager made you feel less of a person not to mention they would allow customers to speak to employees in a rude manner I for one had to deal with people ignorance. I didn’t feel safe nor wanted there. So when I was fired unfairly I was happy about it. Sad but so true.
Bank of America is a really good place to work at for they work with individuals to help them achieve career goals since room for advancement is a key for their associates.
A typical day would consist of opening and counting my cash drawer. I learned to save money and help customers save money as well. The workplace was full all ethnicity, which is always awesome.The hardest part would be telling people money is missing from their account because of fraud.The Most enjoyable part of the job would be learning how to double your money.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
not much
Working at bank of america is challenging but stressful. dealing with people and taking care of their business (financial) can be very stressful as you don't want to make any mistakes. people when it comes to their hard earned money can be very meticulous.