Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Reviews in Herndon, VA

This information is private. I do not wish to share information regarding any company I have worked for on line. It is unethical to serve as a requirement that a review must be completed.
Great training, and excellent benefit but not fair bonuses. Productive and busy work place with press to make sale to bank customers on daily base. Cash responsibilities are too high, with sales goal to meet very hard not a realistic goals to achieve.
Pros
Meet new people and help them with financial need.
Cons
less time off, bonuses not fair.
Fast Paced specially Friday, Saturday & end of the month. My manger & his Assistant had experience & always there to help. Friendly co workers like family & support each other. Need know how to multitask.
Pros
Good benefits & pay
Cons
Refferals
Learned a lot professionally and would recommend to any friend to join this great organization. Management goals were always aligned with those of the organization and we were always given clear direction of the future
They really want you to progress with your career with Bank of America. They didn't seem to care as much for our safety when it snowed. We still had to drive into work. Some of the customers were great. It just felt like a repeat of the day over and over again. It never felt as if each day would be different.
Started with our daily Huddle & Coffee Great team, we supported each others our monthly breakfast meetings were fun and prepared us well for month ahead.
Great place to work. Love to work with my co-workers. Love the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job. Every day learn something different.
Usual hours are from about 830am to 530pm. Learned a lot about how the retail banking system works and how banks make decision about credit, loans and also what kind of fees they refund. Work environment depends on what branch you are located and is constantly changing with employees transferring and moving up.
Pros
healthcare benefits and general benefits
Cons
short breaks
Leadership, Sales, Operational SkillsExcellent company to work for
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bank of America?