Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Reviews in Las Vegas, NV

Bank of America taught me many things. One major skill asset I learned was elite customer service. You are taught and trained throughout your entire employment career the essentials of delivering customer service.
Benefits
Cons
pay
Bank of America seems to care more about making numbers then their associates. When I started working at Bank of America, I love it! After 3 years of working for the company new call center leaders came in and ruined it all. They put so many restrictions and unattainable numbers on the associates it was no longer a fun place to work. My stress level went through the roof along with my co workers. Many of my co workers left feeling overwhelmed and unappreciated for the hard work we did day in and day out. I witnessed many associates in tears. What a disappointment!
Pros
Good benefits, honest co-workers
Cons
impossible numbers to meet, coaching is done to tell you how much your letting down the entire team, because you can't meet the numbers .
Overall great company to work for! Super helpful with training and career advancement, can be very corporate-y, not much wiggle room for developing new ideas.
I have a great deal of respect for the way they are concerned for customer satisfaction. I enjoyed my time there and hope to return in March. I will know in a week or so.
Pros
they just want good customer services appled
Cons
rules change almost daily
Bank of America is a bank not a mortgage company. That being said they have done a great job with there platforms to help consumers secure a loan easier. . Overall not a bad place to work and job security is pretty high.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
operations can be tough to reach
I work for a call center so it's mostly like all other call centers except less drama. The benefits are one of the best. It's rare that a call center has workers who have been there 15yrs plus and retire from being on the phone all that time.
Pros
Compensation, Benefits
Cons
Hard to advance, communication
Great overall company the only down fall is the rude entitled customers that think they are above you. You will be harassed and the surveys are also not very productive if you received one bad survey it impacts your score badly which is ridiculous sometimes customers take it out on you and that's it your done.
Pros
Parking spots, pay, overall as company is great
Cons
Rude customers, never enough training, cannot hamg up the phone when customers are racist and harassing you
this was a great company to work forBenefits were amazingSupportive peers and management 3 weeks paid vacation 80 hours of sick timeI would still be there but call centers are just not for me. If you don’t mind taking call after call for 8 hours this is the job for you.
There is a lot to learn and you can move up if you work really hard. Sometimes you might have the unfortunate luck of working for someone who has no idea what it is you do and that can be frustrating but stick with your work ethic try to learn as much as possible and you will be able to move forward.
Pros
Always something to learn.
Cons
Raises are extremely small.
Treated fairly. Had good supervisors. Good environment to work at. Excellent benefits. I would have stayed working there, but received an unexpected job offer that was to good to pass up.
Pros
Gym at the site, cover parking, nice work stations
Cons
nothing
This company is full of clicks, sounds like grade school you are either in or out. For such a huge company they have the most horrible outdated software system and often crimes out when assisting a customer and they will nit spend the money to fix it yet pay their CEO $27ml annually, go figure. Frontline employees are yelled at daily due to lack of staffing and long waits
Management is horrible. You ask questions to different managers and they come up with different answers. They stare you down with hate especially if you’re a pretty girl. There’s a lot of gossip from management side going on on the floor. Most morning crew are very unprofessional. Management decide what’s calls will choose to fire associates.
Great company to work for. Very motivating and speed change. Great pay and promotions are given. Recognizing is key to motivate peers and all work team
Always made it a happy place to come to. Managers were extremely helpful and gave us all the resources to help customers. It is not an easy job , there is alot of information you have to know to help clients efficiently and alot of these kids now a days are overwhelmed. I was very lucky to learn as we advanced in technology .as
Go online and look up what jobs are available. It's a good company. Lots of job openings, great benefits. Highly talented, success-driven, and intuitive professional, offering more than 15 years of outstanding  career in business consulting and financial services. Reliably effective in communicating with various  customers as well as in determining and addressing their every need. Known as an energetic and  enthusiastic individual with broad-based knowledge in lending and business processes improvement.  Equipped with exceptional organizational and communication skills, complemented with keen attention  to details. Believes relationships are the key to becoming successful.
Benefits
Cons
Work hours
Enjoyable work environment in call center setting. Flexible work schedule, and great time off allotment. Excellent benefits package. Huge support for community volunteerism.
Bank of America is an incredibly diverse corporation where minorities and women alike can achieve success and reach their goals. Innovation and technology are at a premium and the company is very client focused.
good company, to work for. offers flexible schedule, paternity.maternity leave, work life balance. room for growth and opportunity to learn other things
Very stressful when your a new employee. Hard to get assistance at the moment you need help. You have to search for the answers in a system similar to google.
Pros
Met some great friends
This is a good place to start, in terms of building a career for yourself. Its very fast pace. and there is always room for growth. it's a fun environment but serious work is done here.
Amazing place to work because of benefits and pay, but also the culture with the employees was like having a home away from home. Work days were long, stressful and exhausting, but totally worth it