Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Reviews in Lawrenceville, GA

You need to work really hard but hard work always pays off. If you can handle the pressure that comes with sales and enjoy the sales game, BoA is the place for you.
No don’t do it. Short breaks pay is ok. Lots of drama occurs on a day to day basis. Why does this always happen I can’t seem to understand I like the front
Pros
Pay
Cons
One break
This company is no longer in business. Bank South was acquired by bank of America quite a long time ago. When I was there it was a great work environment.
Staffmark is a great temp service that allows you to find jobs and make good money. I was able to land this job at bank of America while still a senior in high school. Learning about the ins and outs of money flow, how to process data, and to be an accountable worker set me up to find many jobs afterward
Great Working Experience Career Advancement Great Benefits Build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration.
My overall experience at Bank of America is very satisfactory. Bank of America really cares about their employees and training them in away that sets them up for rewarding careers.
Bank of America is an excellent company to work for.The seek the highest quality of employees to ensure customer satisfaction. Through my years of working at Bank of America, I have not only been able to advance my career but I have been able to lear many valuable skill sets from management and my peers.
Pros
great work life balance program
Aug 2005 to Feb 2010Build and retain quality relationship with customer and extensive product knowledge in opening deposit account.Provided banking service to cover to over one-hundred customer daily.Maintain an accurate and time rate of 99 percent.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bank of America?