Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Reviews in Palmdale, CA

Palmdale, CA9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,300 reviews

Challenging but rewarding.

Was in a position where I wasn't a "favorite" hr did nothing to help. Depends on location for advancement opportunity. Unfortunately the location I was in picked favorites until disciplinary action was shown.

Showed great team work

The Leadership team there showed great leadership skills and is always helping and assisting others employee to give our customers great customer service

Great company

Great company to work for in any position. Good benefits, culture is the best, and people are always helpful. Telecommuting is a huge plus where available.

Benefits

fun job

management wasn't great although they don't train very well, i have learned lots from experience. my coworkers were nice and fun but management seems to pick and choose favorites.

Good pay and benefits, but they do not attempt to retain skilled employees

My overall experience with Bank of America was very positive. Decent pay and benefits. However there is little if any job growth or attempt from management to retain skilled workers.

Pros

pay and benefits

Cons

do not try to retain skilled workers

Customer Service

Great place to learn different areas of the store and learning how to be customer service oriented. Management is very well rounded and always willing to assist.

unrealistic refferal goals

there seems to be a lack of care for employees, so at times you can feel disposable. saw a very high turn over rate at my branch. teller system was very outdated

Pros

great benifits

Cons

referral goals, great branch management but irritating regional managers

Bnk of America Home Loans

Awesome company to work for. Challenging, rewarding, great growth opportunities.

Pros

growth opportunities, compensation, pbenefits

Productive and fun place to work

A Typical day at work processing requests for Modification, researching issues concerning special forbearance,correction on modification if needed, reviewing emails sent by customer relations managers.The most enjoyable part of the position was knowing a client is satisified with his/her modification out come and is now able to stay in his/her home,

Pros

ability to work at a pace that allows completion of duties.

Cons

healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bank of America