Bank of America logo
Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Reviews in Topeka, KS

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,448 reviews

I loved working at BOA

Pay and benefits were good and the schedule was great. The only thing that I would change would be the fact that it is such a big company so you don't get the typical personal relationship you get with customers as ypu do working for a smaller bank.

Fast paced with tons of opportunity for growth

Very structured and defined performance metrics. Great rewards for top performers. Typical days can be very busy, days can be long. Best part are the people.

It was a fast paced company to work for

It was a very fast paced job and required a lot of skill to multi-task everything required out of the job. The staffing was always an issue as we were typically understaffed.

Good pay, focused on individual goals more than group

Good pay, focused on individual goals more than group My management was amazing though.I enjoyed my customers, but I did not enjoy the stress of having to refer customers to bankers.

Wonderful Training for Sales and Customer Service

One of the best companies to work for for training in the financial field and to start a career. Learned many valuable points of information about the field of work and about myself. Very stressful and number oriented jobs and must be able to set and accomplish goals.

Pros

Job and Life Skills aquisition

Cons

Pay, Life Schedule flexibility, opportunity for advancement

Great benefits

Bank of America was a great first experience for me to get into a money-based field. I met some great people who are very committed to their job and have helped me grow to be a committed coworker.

Great workplace

Great workplace and benefits. Lots of opportunity to grow and develope yourself. Awesome products that are easy to understand and navigate and in return make banking easy.

Responsiblities and Duties as Commercial Lender

I oversaw a loan portfolio of $18 million which consisted on Consumer, Residential and Commercial loans. Assisted consumers with any depository needs that they might have . Provide the best customer service possible and understanding their personal or business needs. Participated in community activities Developed new business.

Pros

stock options and great co-workers

Cons

I moved with the company 3 times in 3 years
  • Bank of America