Bank of America

Assistant Vice President10 reviews
Singapore10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,671 reviews

Collaborative

Overall ok, a lot of internal programs and internal mobility programs if you want a lateral move after few years. Pretty meritocratic. Voted 16th best company to work recently.

Pros

Hybrid model

Cons

Pay not competitive

Good learning and Fun to Work

had a great experience from past 10 years working here as a juinor associate till Assistant Vice President. This company has given me everything which i dreamt of and has grown me in all directions.

Place that advocates for diversity and inclusion

Will definitely recommend this organisation to someone who is seeking out for a dynamic workforce with strong D & I presence. The organisation exhibits several strong behavior in advocating for being responsible in this environment, building a cohesive community, all in all embracing the many social obligations graciously.

cohesive workplace

I was leading the Corporate Actions (voluntary) team where the team members are very co-operative. My team members will try their best to resolve the issues on hand before they escalate to me.

Fantastic place for work,

Bank of America is a leading bank and its really a fantastic place to work. Organisation policies are very good and employee friendly.

Work Life Balance

Good Company to work However got internal politics and mostly Westerners support Westerners to boost career . Work life balance can be achieved if you have good way of working.

Great place to work at with very good people and management

Great place to work at with very good people and management. Job security and lot to learn with great amount of exposure.

Demanding but productive and well-balanced work life.

The typical day at work was 9am to 6pm filled with meetings, paperwork and teleconferences. A new industry to me after 23 years in the government service (primarily in the military), there was so much to learn along with the uphill demand to learn fast so as contribute immediately; but it was an enjoyable challenge with huge self-actualizing job satisfaction. The management demonstrated strong leadership and high competency, giving space for innovation and talent development within the perimeter of strict regulatory compliance; it was awesome learning for even a season MBA like me. Co-workers were serious in their respective job and fun to work with. The 360-degree - management, peers and other co-workers - were collaborative despite working under pressure of continuous demand for results. The hardest part of the job was to decide to resign. The most enjoyable part of the job was the self-actualizing job satisfaction of contributing to successes in several initiatives all being first in Asia.

Pros

Admirable culture with the balance of work demand and collegiality.

Cons

Job insecurity not of the company but due to the vulnerability of the industry.

Good company to work for

Absolutely recommend: good culture, good work life balance, great people to work with, great location, opportunity to work with global counterparts, opportunity for internal mobility

Exciting and Energy Filled Work

Being a Team Lead I have to ensure my team at all times delivers HR service to the expected and agreed metrics. It is always a pleasure heading to work to different situations daily and not forgetting the excellent team work. Apart from the core primary job, we also drive regional project to leverage the best talents across the globe and drive consistency.

Benefits

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bank of America with