Bank of America logo

Bank of America Culture reviews

Clear

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,448 reviews

Good working environment

Did enjoy working even with the difference in time zones. Had opportunities to interact with people of different cultures and status. Able to use my computer skills as well as communication skills.

Pros

Fair wages

Cons

Different time zone

Work life balance culture

Worklife balance culture. Flexible working timing and arrangement. Suitable for working mums as the company allows flexible work arrangement ie. Wfh.

great company

Great company! nice working environment and managers are great! Diversity and inclusion. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a company that prioritize the employees always.

Workplace Culture

The environment is very encouraging and positive. People are friendly to one another and you feel welcomed. The people are helpful and management is inclusive.

Work Life Balance

Work Life Balance, Cohesive and collabrative working culture. Less political. Most colleagues including the management were friendly people. Suitable for fresh grads who want a stepping stone in Banks.

Amazing work environment

Everyone is helpful and I felt appreciated by the team. I am no longer just a replaceable staff, I am part of the team! Very good management team. Everyday feels like a fresh challenge and the pay is great!

Pleasant experience in baml

Nice culture, good work life balance. Great place to work in except the progression is not what i expected. Office politics is not too bad and people are generally nice

Bank of America is a great place to work indeed. Strategy description: Customer value proposition Bank of America (BOA) delivers for clients, communities and shareholders. To make financial lives better, BOA must: Deliver together: BOA believe in the importance of treating each client and teammate as an individual and treating every moment as one that matters. BOA strives to go the distance to deliver, with discipline and passion. BOA believes everything they do for clients, employees and the communities has been built on a solid foundation that delivers for shareholders. Act responsibly: BOA believe that integrity and the disciplined management of risk form the foundation of the business. Bank is aware that their decisions and actions affect people’s lives every day. The Bank strives for decisions that are clear, fair, and grounded in the principles of shared success, responsible citizenship, and community building. Realize the power of our people: BOA wants their employees to reach their full potential. They believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make the bank stronger. BOA respects every individual and values the differences - in thought, style, culture, ethnicity and experience. Trust the team: The bank believe, the best outcomes are achieved when people work together across the entire company. BOA believes great teams are built on mutual trust, shared ownership and accountability. BOA act as one company and believe when work together, can best meet the full needs of their clients.

Fun Workplace

My team was the most supportive and competitive team. Management is very good. In terms of benefits and over all package, it was pretty much the same. However, for non-local like me, we get to have a CPF-In-Lieu which is added on top of your base pay.

Pros

a lot of voluntary activities to choose from

recruitment

Large Global bank with global processes to follow. A very big matrix environment with the American culture embedded even across APAC. great team to work with.

Jobs at Bank of America

See more jobs

baml

typical day at work: 9-6 full on day what i learned: everything as was first role since college management: generally good workplace culture: generally good hardest part of the job: can have some very late finishes most enjoyable part of the job: the people

Productive and fun workplace

everyone is open for discussion for different work issues. The culture allows sharing of differing opinions. People there are generally not narrow minded.

Pros

Good worklife balance

Cons

No Bonus

cohesive workplace

I was leading the Corporate Actions (voluntary) team where the team members are very co-operative. My team members will try their best to resolve the issues on hand before they escalate to me.

Project Manager - contractor

good workplace culture, but as a contractor the company limited the length of my contract and tried to force me to take unpaid leave (furlough). Management within IT were pretty good.

productiv and fun worklace

productiv and fun worklace. management is felxible. workplace culture is good. this review is compulsory so just filling in the space with anything. should not be copulsory

Great opportunities for skilled employees

Bank of America, IT division has ever evolving work culture, to refine and reach to perfection for the sake of exceptional delivery of IT services. I had privilege of working with IT leadership there and I learned a lot that helped me in organizing my day to day work effectively and efficiently. I was given and tested for bigger responsibilities. There is regular feedback, about performance, from management that helps in motivating and improving.

Na

Job Work/Life Balance- very stressful-under staff- Salary/Benefits- very good Job Security/Advancement- good Management- supportive Job Culture- wonderful ppl but each of them is stressed at work.no time to connect.

not bad

people are nice. work hours can be long. most people are hardworking. Competitive. Some people don't like the place and quit quickly. Grades are given many opportunities

A good place to work

Generally, a good work place and culture. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Employer is fair in remunerations and benefits.

Fantastic place for work,

Bank of America is a leading bank and its really a fantastic place to work. Organisation policies are very good and employee friendly.

Work Life Balance

Good Company to work However got internal politics and mostly Westerners support Westerners to boost career . Work life balance can be achieved if you have good way of working.
  • Bank of America