Bank of America
View all Bank of America reviews

Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Review

Collaborative

Overall ok, a lot of internal programs and internal mobility programs if you want a lateral move after few years. Pretty meritocratic. Voted 16th best company to work recently.

Pros

Hybrid model

Cons

Pay not competitive

Same role

Good learning and Fun to Work

had a great experience from past 10 years working here as a juinor associate till Assistant Vice President. This company has given me everything which i dreamt of and has grown me in all directions.
Same role

Place that advocates for diversity and inclusion

Will definitely recommend this organisation to someone who is seeking out for a dynamic workforce with strong D & I presence. The organisation exhibits several strong behavior in advocating for being responsible in this environment, building a cohesive community, all in all embracing the many social obligations graciously.
Same roleSame location

cohesive workplace

I was leading the Corporate Actions (voluntary) team where the team members are very co-operative. My team members will try their best to resolve the issues on hand before they escalate to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bank of America with