Bank of America
View all Bank of America reviews

Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Review

Good working environment

Did enjoy working even with the difference in time zones. Had opportunities to interact with people of different cultures and status. Able to use my computer skills as well as communication skills.

Pros

Fair wages

Cons

Different time zone

Same role

Amazing work environment

Everyone is helpful and I felt appreciated by the team. I am no longer just a replaceable staff, I am part of the team! Very good management team. Everyday feels like a fresh challenge and the pay is great!

Collaborative

Overall ok, a lot of internal programs and internal mobility programs if you want a lateral move after few years. Pretty meritocratic. Voted 16th best company to work recently.

Pros

Hybrid model

Cons

Pay not competitive

Good benefits

Backward system and there are a lot of “old staffs” who are waiting for retirement. Depending on which function you are in, there may not be a lot of chances to optimize processes and to drive changes. Some functions are ok with status quo.

Pros

Good benefits.

Cons

Management is not that fantastic. Reluctant to embrace changes. System are backwards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bank of America with