Average salary$13,178 per month
Above national average
Salary estimated from 5 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 12 months.
Compare all Vice President of Compliance salaries in Singapore
See all Vice President of Compliance jobs at Bank of America
- Vice President, Operations Professional, Global OperationsBank of AmericaSingapore30+ days ago
- Vice President, Credit Officer, Wholesale Credit, SingaporeBank of AmericaSingapore30+ days ago
- Officer/Assistant Vice President, Operations Analyst, Non-Financial Regulatory ReportingBank of AmericaSingapore30+ days ago
- Vice President, Business Control Manager, AML OperationsBank of AmericaSingapore30+ days ago
- Senior Vice President, Sustainability Regulatory Operations Manager â€“ APAC LeadBank of AmericaSingapore29 days ago
- Senior Vice President, Senior Audit ManagerBank of AmericaSingapore17 days ago
More Bank of America Management salaries
All Bank of America - Management salaries
Reviews for Vice President of Compliance at Bank of America
Job Work/Life Balance
The Bank of America Corporation
Vice President, Country Compliance (Current Employee) - Singapore - June 19, 2019
The Bank of America Corporation (abbreviated as BofA) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto. Bank of America was formed through NationsBank's acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998. It is the second largest banking institution in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase. As a part of the Big Four, it services approximately 10.73% of all American bank deposits, in direct competition with Citigroup, Wells Fargo, and JPMorgan Chase. Its primary financial services revolve around commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking.
Was this review helpful?
See all Bank of America Vice President of Compliance reviews