Bank of Singapore
View all Bank of Singapore reviews

Bank of Singapore

Bank of Singapore Employee Review

Good company

Bank of singapore is a very good company but unfortunately the position I held now not fit with my profile and experience . And I am searching for more productive job.

Team is well structured with nice people to work with. There is a good amount of basic training before expectations kick in so you have ample time to learn and develop your skills.

Well paid but lack of progression opportunities

Overall, it is a good place to be fairly paid. But not good for career advancement. Try not to stay there for more than 5 years. Lack of work recognition.

Pros

Fairly paid

Cons

Lack of work recognition

Conducive environment with nice n helpful colleagues

Colleagues are generally nice but systems are very bad. There are lots of manual reconciliations with short deadlines. A lot of time are spent on manual stuff. Systems introduced don’t work well n we need to help system instead of the other way.People are friendly n willing to help generally. The company has very good medical benefits not only for staff but also applicable to their family.

Pros

Good medical benefits

Cons

Systems always have problems, take long time to rectify system issues. Management n relevant teams push FO to be held accountable, huge stress to be FO.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Singapore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Bank of Singapore Reviews by Location

• Bank of Singapore
  • Good company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?