Barclays
Coronavirus update
Information from Barclays:

Barclays Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore123 reviews
There is cultural diversity. The package and salary is competitive and the benefits are good in terms of medical. There is a sense of belonging in the team that I have worked.
The workplace is filled with young energised, multinational colleagues. The welfare benefits are great. Many training opportunities provided. Many company activities to attend.
very good culture, they adhere to respect for individuals. they maintain global standards in delivering quality products. salary and benefits is very good, they look after their employees and mindful and the company image.
Barclays suppprt work life balance. With a very good job culture. And with very good competitive renumeration and very good benefits. Offers trainings and relevant seminars for employee advancement.
Offers a very good meducal benefits for the whole family without limit to the number of children.

Team has a very good working relationship and team work. Team member will.not experience working silos.

Colleagues in UK are very supportive and willing to coach and mentor.

Management are fair and makes employees and clients lives easier as much as possible.

So far, I can't recall in my time with Barvlays that I experience difficulties in my work. There are tools ready to help. Boss are supportive and hands-on. Policies and guidelines are in place. Support system is also in placed.

Most enjoyable part working in Barclays was having help my team member techinically that prompted fir their promotions. Implementing projects successfully almost to petfection bec of excellent team work.
good work life balance
good management

diverse culture

able to move up the ladder

able to speak up and express ourselves

busy periods from march to December and towards end of the year there is some breathing space

benefits that company provides is one of the best in the industry
a good pantry and a nice office environment
there is no growth and no job stability in a location like Singapore
Pros
salary, benefits, work life balance
Cons
Job stabilitiy
Has good salary and benefit but inadequate work life balance. No job security despite above average performer. Benefits is great so is the salary. Overall, average place to work
Nice bank to work at, was not too stingy about staff benefits and perks. The company advocates work life balance; but many a times this was not the case.

Still a good place to work; to start or end a career!
Pros
Many staff benefits and welfare initiatives
Cons
Not hiring as much, as before
I liked my boss alot at Barclays, they are very focused on work life balance. Also they are very observant and commend you openly when you do a good job.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
weird lunch culture
On a day to day basis, Barclays is a good place to work. However, Barclays is not good from a compensation and career advancement basis. In the last few years, Barclays has been trying to reduce headcount and hence there has been a continuous hiring freeze. This results in very few opportunities to get promoted, move internally to other roles or to other locations.
It is a nice company to work with many different cultures. It gives many benefits and work balance to the employees.
The company does not give good bonuses to the employees.
Pros
Free medical benefits and leaves
Cons
Miserable bonus
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Barclays?
good to work for. Good pay master
great culture and great employee benefits
adequate number of leaves , especially for taking care of family or children
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
job security
The management encourages you to manage your own career. They even provide training on how to manage your own career. Provides a good work life balance if you know how to manage your managers' expectation.
Pros
good health benefits
Cons
politics
Have been working in Barclays for 10 years and it is a good working place. Working hours are usual and flexible. co-workers are helpful .
- Good work life balance and perks/benefits
- Opportunity to use latest technologies
- Nice and Humble team members

New technologies
Good management

Good Learning

Good co-workers
Great benefits although management is biased. Resources are not actually being promoted base on performance result but by favoritism.
Pros
Benefits is good and there is work life balance.
Cons
Politics is everywhere.
They value life outside your workplace that's why work schedule is flexible. People around are easy to work with. I really enjoyed working at Barclays specially with kind and hardworking people in my team.
Highly cultured work place for professionals.
Encourage the development of individuals personally and professionally.

Career development sessions and performance review sessions improve our insight of future goals and objectives.

Work life balance is well maintained.

Women in network and technology helps to raise awareness and develop good relationships internally and externally.
Working with Barclays is a proud period.
good place to work at, environment allows you to succeed, great compensation benefit, work area is CBD so very convenient
This job which required to work rotating shift was a very challenging role. We have to face many exchanges and we need to meet trading cut-off time. Therefore, we need to learn how to manage our time. Lots of focus at work. Job need to be get it done fast and accurate without mistake.
Get to learn how use exchange system. How to read different trading system. How to use excel to investigate trade dispute, etc.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to get all the daily trade cleared on time and report positions to exchange before cut-off time. Feel satisfied when we get all things done in the end of the day.
Pros
Staff benefits are good. Except bonus.
Cons
Rotating shift. Especially London shift.
Good work culture, global company, benefits are better than local company. Global exposure, critical projects are handled
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barclays. Our community is ready to answer.
2.1K