Bath & Body Works
View all Bath & Body Works reviews

Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Employee Review

Challenging

The job is very challenging. However, I need a job that is more suitable for me and more organize company. Working long hours is fine with me, However, using better time management and with better management. I think it will be a lot easier for the employee to work.

Pros

learning

Cons

Flexible for part-timers

Worked as a part-timer here and it's quite flexible to handle while you're studying. However, do note that different stores have different cultures and workstyles. Mine had a pretty chill manager who was nice. The peak seasons are holidays and their 2 large events aka semi-annual sales around mid-year and dec [after christmas]. Every store goes nuts at this time due to the crowd and it'll be extremely stressful if you're at the cashier. But the salary is pretty good compared to the other retail stores in Singapore.

Relaxing Job Scope

The typical day at work will be collecting flyers from the company and going to nearby MRTs to give out flyers and promote our products. I have learned that not everybody is willing to take your flyer or even spend time to hear you out but it is okay as long as you do not take it personally and to heart. We do not have much communication with the management and the workplace culture is okay as there were minimal communication. The hardest part of the job was standing under the hot sun for long hours. The most enjoyable part was there were not much job scope to do but just to give out flyers and answer to customer's enquiries.

Pros

Easy Job scope

Cons

Long hours under the sun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bath & Body Works with

Bath & Body Works Reviews by Location

• Bath & Body Works
  • Challenging
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?