Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement

Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews

daywork

Before receiving the guard to the other engineer, I carried out a preventive tour to check that all the equipment was in perfect operation, after receiving the guard I was in charge of making a tour where each of the consumption or storage tanks was verified, verified water, fuel and air pressures, according to the system, then if I had any type of maintenance prepared at that time I would do it.

An extremely busy but productive work environment.

As an ex-employee I do not wish to comment on my previous office and boss as I feel it is unethical. Every management have their demands. We can only do our best to meet their demands and deadline.

empresa comprometida y responsable

Empresa reconocida a nivel internacional, seria y posee gran cantidad de naves mercantes para el transporte de innumerables productos

Pros

seguro medico

Cons

periodo de rotacion muy amplio

ambiente de trabajo cómodo

Muy buena empresa ambiente cómodo para trabajar pero pocas oportunidades para promoción.

Pros

ambiente de trabajo comodo

Cons

sin seguro médico privado

Productive and workplace

BSM has a very good system in terms of managing vessels and the crew. They ensure that the crew members are adhering the company's rules and regulation.

Pros

Free lunches during training

Good working environment

A good mixture colleagues from all ethnics groups; local and foreigner. Good team members and very understanding boss. Workload is quite a lot but not stressful and not required to overtime.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

company restructuring

almost newly build vessels

Variable rest period depending the voyage order. We are in mixed nationalities which also a part of adjustments. Well the hardest part of our job is were working in the middle of the sea which is unstable when it comes of our safety. Upon traveling to different nations around the globe am glad to met and know different cultures of the people.

Pros

short contract

Cons

no holiday, no fixed rest period

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement with