BG

BG Employee Reviews

Historical building

Birmingham Green is a non-profit nursing care center owned by the city of Alexandria and other entities. It caters to the county and is obligated to take those who have placement issues.

They are a very good company

I enjoyed it. Will go back. Very good people that work there.a company where they are always on time for work. Paychecks are always straight. And good benefits

Es grato trabajar para BG pues es una compañia donde tratan bien a su personal le doy cuatro estrellas a esta empresa

Los coordinadores son muy amables Te pagan semanalmente

ambiente lavorativo flessibile ma non stimolante

lavoro abbastanza piatto e ripetitivo, senza prospettive di avanzamento

Very nice company to work

BG is an ideal place to work. There are always different activities and different roles to work with. It is a company full of positive expectations where smiles are the order of the day. All the activities worked and organized were a success.

Pros

Fun company

Cons

Лучше нужно понимать надо в этой сфере.

ездил по городам. было летом очень красива, лес природа, не доет скучать потрассе.

Pros

Новая машина, не ломалась.

Cons

Не уложился с ГСМ с тебя вычтут.

biała rzeszów

praca w której nie ma się życia prywatnego pracowałem tam bez praktycznie żadnego wolnego cały czas

Basic Life Support

The most enjoyable part of my job, or would I say the most enjoyable moment of my job in Neurological department is the discharge day of a patient admitted with stroke, partially paralysed with difficulty of speech, for a minimum period of 3 months in Neurological/Rehabilitation Unit. Seeing the patient, walking into the nurses' office for a goodbye/thank you grretings has always been a moment of joy and fulfilment. It is always a moment I look forward yo see.

Pros

Physical exercise

Cons

Long term ricovery

BG Employment Summary

I worked in BG Group in highly motivated teams both in Norway and latterly in Tunisia for approximately 6 years. My peers and colleagues were dedicated, professional and supportive, and I hope that I appeared the same way to them. I enjoyed my three job roles whilst working with BG Group and was sad to see the Company be bought over by Shell, that said it is the way of the world for companies to be amalgamated.

Pros

Good working environment, desks, equipment and facilities, good contract conditions for workers

BG Group

BG Group is no more. Royal Dutch Shell bought BG and the integration is nearly complete. BG was a small sized company with large ambitions. It was a good company with great assets. Otherwise, why did Shell buy BG? Good leadership. The best part of the company was the people. As a multinational company, we had colleagues from around the world and it added a great deal of quality.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Cons

Flat company with little upward mobilility.

Friendly people. Creative environment with lots of opportunities for personal and professional developement. Team spirited with lots of time to celebrate.

Good company to work for.

I enjoyed working for BG Group, good benefits. Everybody was nice, willing to help. Fast pace environment, a lot to learn.

Very good company to work for

family oriented, slow growth but with worth it in the long run, just didn't have the patience to wait and hope that one day you can be in a huge position

Pros

boss will buy lunches on aregular basis

Cons

slow growth

Professional and Friendly Place

Fantastic atmosphere Friendly Culture Professional Work Place Work Life Balance Flexible Working Time Expat interaction

Working At BG Group

I have worked in this industry for the passed 3 year. I completely enjoy my role. Every day in never the same, the working environment was at a fast pace and the work load was high. You are constantly learning and you receive on the job training that is on going. Great company to work for.

Security Supervisor

Responsible with security supervision of the Guard Force at Sea cliff Hotel to ensure compliances and Security of the Client Properties and assets.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Great learning experience with very talented and caring management and peers.

I have enjoyed my time at BG-Group. The entire staff I supported from Management to Peers made this experience one of the best.

Fantastic Company

Fantastic Company, Now owned by Shell, currently going through integration and restructure, awaiting outcome and future of the combined company

Great Place to work

I am greatly enjoying my time at BG Group. I have learned a lot from working with the Resourcing team at BG and have gained some valuable skills. Fantastic people and great place to work.

Opportunity for involvement

Able to become involved in things far beyond your job grade. Unfortunately stopped once acquired by Shell in February 2016 where things are much more defined

BG Group was a first class employer

A really great place to work from the super working environment and first class offices through to the exceptional people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BG