Boehringer Ingelheim

Boehringer Ingelheim Employee Reviews

Singapore10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,700 reviews

Pleasant

Work is always busy. Bosses were very helpful and supportive. Opportunities to learn new roles. Friendly working environment. Time management is a challenge as there are always many duties to accomplish daily.

Productive and fun work place

Hot seat culture and every day you find a new colleague to sit with Multi- cultural environment and friendly colleagues Good management and rocking environment

Fun and challenging at the same time

My work experience with Boehringer was lead FICO team in the Global SAP rollout. It was a busy, collaborative, stressful environment due to aggressive project timelines. I learned project management and reporting to 3 project managers at the same time. Workplace culture is too stressful. The hardest of the job in my past role as stream lead was managing 10 people with diverse culture and diverse background, and reporting to 3 project managers at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning project management.

Over all its good company

Over all its a good company. Except Pay wise and Process wise we need to improve more. Job Security is good, Work Life balance is good. Leaves are very less.

good work life balance.. career growth is very less you can explore different cultures and technologies..

good work life balance. learnt about new cultures.. different managers..it all depends on which manager you get.. good place to work actually................

Pros

work life balance

Cons

management

Great culture

Company has great culture for employees.Trying to adapt latest industry trends in terms of technology, process. Uncertain local management decisions leading to

Pros

Company R&D

Cons

Uncertain local management decisions

Its a fun workplace

I love this company, everyone is working as a team and we always help each other whenever we have troubles. And we always have fun while working, we support each other and we have good relationship

Desirable company to work, with recent restructuring limited opportunities to grow

BI has been renowned as people oriented company and over the years has invested in developing talents and giving opportunities to its employees to flourish. Due to mass restructuring the focus has been shifted. Currently not much interest in people development, cost cutting and outsourcing are priorities.

Pros

Career development opportunities across functions and countries, colleagial work culture

Cons

Lay offs, focus on outsourcing

Nice workplace

Everyday is a challenging day with the issues that I encountered, learned new things as this is my first time to work as a System Engineer/Systems Operation Support; co-workers are nice as well as the management.

Good Work Place

Have good chance to learn industry experience. Great Pharma Industry with globally implemented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boehringer Ingelheim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Boehringer Ingelheim with