Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Reviews

Singapore27 reviews

Decent workplace, but very stressful

A lot of work needs to be done, and they require you to stand for long hours. It can get stressful especially when it gets crowded. They require you to be fast from the first day of work, so make sure you can keep up with the pace.

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

Long standing hours, a lot of work given

wouldn’t say a great one

expect to know everything, wont teach properly at all. so to those planning to join, its not worth it as their pay is too low.. toxic management also, how to get people to work? haha

Pros

free drink meal allowance. only $6.50

Cons

toxic management.

poor management

i’ve been working for this company for 2 years and the only reason why i stayed is because of the people im working with. boost management is trash ! customer is always right for them and they dont care about their staff.. our pay is so little for the workload i don’t understand why they wonder why some outlet has so little staff.. the managers and team leaders i work with are all super nice so im super thankful for that!THE PAY COMES IN LATE ! which i don’t understand especially in march bc february only has 28 days, if u have bills to pay i don’t recommend this job for u at alli wont recommend working here unless u know people working at that specific outlet !

fun workplace

the pay is not enough for the workload u get which i feel that the pay is too low. the amount of work u need to do in store, handling customers & delivery, abit stressful

Fun and productive

The people are amazing but it can be tiring due to last minute needs of extending your shift or having to work double or full shifts. There is also the need of having to run off to other stores to collect fruits or yoghurts if it runs out. Overall fun environment but tiring job.

Pros

Free drink every shift. Fun and easy environment

Cons

Short breaks. Annoying customers

really mentally and physically draining

the pay is really low and honestly super tiring the first day of my job and i alr sprained my waist management team is horrible always make me work more than the given hours and don’t charge me extra full-timers there always give the harder responsibilities to the part-timers and i only have one rest day i honestly recommend to not work for f&b because it is mentally and physically tiring

Pros

free drink

Cons

long hours and poor management

Productive and friendly

It has a friendly environment and great companion to work with, always need team work at all time and cutting fruits and labelling, easy to use the cashier monitor very prompt

Pros

Meal Allowance at max 6.50

fun workplace

Overall Boost is a really fun job especially when you have the most cooperative workmates but I personally would not recommend this as we are not paid enough for the things that we will have to do, it is also tiring as we will have to be fast in making the drinks and stand for long hours .. Even when you are promoted, it is not worth as you are way underpaid for the things you do (e.g stock taking and ordering)

more cons

the part timers are GREAT, the management itself is slightly shady and the pay isnt rlly good considering the amount of work they expect u to do, somedays ure required to get stocks from other outlets so u have to carry heavy stocks through bus/mrt which they dont pay u for btw, also expect ur shift to extend around 30 mins to an hour or 2. it usually does. sad i had to leave it was a good job with great part timers, the full timers just take advantage of the part timers cause we’re all young and defenceless (personal experience)

Pros

ONE free drink

Cons

very low pay

Injustice management, favouritism, no medical benefits, unfair management

Management and system can be improved kindly look into it. If old system has been followed may old staffs kust be removed already or ready for change.

Pros

Follow mom Rate for individuals

Cons

Long hours, highlighting mistake instead of helping to fix it, no medical benefits, system needs to be improved, lack of management support, we dont need judgement from management we need help

poor management, no training and worst pay.

the management at Boost is TERRIBLE. people could give sick leaves without prior notice. manager often asks me to work just a day before. there was also no proper training on how to use the cashier, make drinks in specific order etc. if a mistake was made manager and team members will push the blame and scold. oh yes the pay there is really low compared to other bbt outlets like koi or liho. crew doesnt give 2 cents about your feelings and just want to get by the day. will be mad at you when its peak hours and busy :) the crew is also exclusive so its impossible to blend in with them especially when youre a newcomer :)

Pros

meal allowance which is the free drink, 25% off drinks

Cons

extremely short-staffed, peak hour sometimes only have 2 to 3 staffs and conflicts happened all the time, low pay, trashy crew and management, stressful environment, hands constantly in pain from the carrying and washing

Poor Management

- tiring as there are no teamwork as most staff are not doing their job right. - i learned how to handle crowds by myself , learned and remember all the drinks recipe and also handling of cashier . - poor management as manager tend to tell us to do their job when we are only paid unfairly . - fast paced work and the shift are sometimes unfairly given . - hardest part of the job is assisting new part timer staffs . - the most enjoyable part of the job is the area manager are closed to me and actually understand my situation and tend to give me advices . Other than that, most of the staffs are fun to work with .

better management

I think the management can do much better by having the need to hear what the staff would need to let out. Boost is paid so less that most staff don't think it can be enough and also the cost of living here in singapore is high. Most staff are students.

Nil

Irregular working hours for partimer and work roaster not in order. Not given enough working hours. Team not cooperative in a way. Those working late shift never clear up the place and the next day, morning shift will have to do the cleaning before starting the business.

Fun workplace

As the average age of the part-timers at boost is relatively young, you will have a fun time working with the rest of the part-timers. However, the full-timers may sometimes take advantage of the part-timers.

Great place

Great place to work I really enjoyed myself there the workload was easy too and the stuff were nice and helpful to each other and everyone taught me how to do everything t

I dont recommend.

Paid very little while there is so much work to do. Pay gets minus over little mistakes when theyre already paying us so little. Managers arent as nice. Recommend Baskin Robbins, any frozen yogurt store or bubble tea store instead of Boost.

100% no work life balance. (Even if you tried)

Say goodbye to your social life, your physical health, mental health and your spiritual being. This job is not only physically demanding, it's mentally draining. Good luck 👍

Good

At first it was hard if you are new to the F&B industry but all the staff there are great and easy-going so it was easy to adapt. All in all it is a fun environment to work in.

Tiring

The workers are mostly friendly. The work is ok. My manager did not pay my travel fee when I am sent to carry heavy items to a further distance. Stand up for yourselves & don’t be like me. The job that you do actually require you to do more then making drinks. This is what makes it more tiring.

bad

unfriendly coworkers with some exceptions, when you are a newcomer they expect you to pick up things first despite other commitments and not working there regularly unlike most, got screamed at with vulgarities by coworkers on several occasions despite being relatively new, management is absolutely inefficient, manager invades your personal time by calling you outside work hours to change your shift timing (spam call kind of harassing) and frequently shift is extended to allocated time due to the really impractical scheduling, pay is pretty low too you only get a free drink if you work >5hrs... its just a really bad and no chill environment plus some coworkers will badmouth you behind your backs. dont ever work at this outlet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Boost Juice with

• Boost Juice
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?