Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Service Crew8 reviews
Singapore8 reviews

Decent workplace, but very stressful

A lot of work needs to be done, and they require you to stand for long hours. It can get stressful especially when it gets crowded. They require you to be fast from the first day of work, so make sure you can keep up with the pace.

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

Long standing hours, a lot of work given

wouldn’t say a great one

expect to know everything, wont teach properly at all. so to those planning to join, its not worth it as their pay is too low.. toxic management also, how to get people to work? haha

Pros

free drink meal allowance. only $6.50

Cons

toxic management.

Boost Juice insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment

really mentally and physically draining

the pay is really low and honestly super tiring the first day of my job and i alr sprained my waist management team is horrible always make me work more than the given hours and don’t charge me extra full-timers there always give the harder responsibilities to the part-timers and i only have one rest day i honestly recommend to not work for f&b because it is mentally and physically tiring

Pros

free drink

Cons

long hours and poor management

Fun workplace

As the average age of the part-timers at boost is relatively young, you will have a fun time working with the rest of the part-timers. However, the full-timers may sometimes take advantage of the part-timers.

I dont recommend.

Paid very little while there is so much work to do. Pay gets minus over little mistakes when theyre already paying us so little. Managers arent as nice. Recommend Baskin Robbins, any frozen yogurt store or bubble tea store instead of Boost.

Good

At first it was hard if you are new to the F&B industry but all the staff there are great and easy-going so it was easy to adapt. All in all it is a fun environment to work in.

Tiring

The workers are mostly friendly. The work is ok. My manager did not pay my travel fee when I am sent to carry heavy items to a further distance. Stand up for yourselves & don’t be like me. The job that you do actually require you to do more then making drinks. This is what makes it more tiring.

bad

unfriendly coworkers with some exceptions, when you are a newcomer they expect you to pick up things first despite other commitments and not working there regularly unlike most, got screamed at with vulgarities by coworkers on several occasions despite being relatively new, management is absolutely inefficient, manager invades your personal time by calling you outside work hours to change your shift timing (spam call kind of harassing) and frequently shift is extended to allocated time due to the really impractical scheduling, pay is pretty low too you only get a free drink if you work >5hrs... its just a really bad and no chill environment plus some coworkers will badmouth you behind your backs. dont ever work at this outlet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Boost Juice with

Boost Juice Reviews by Location

• Boost Juice
  • Service Crew
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?