Boost Juice

Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Review

poor management

i’ve been working for this company for 2 years and the only reason why i stayed is because of the people im working with. boost management is trash ! customer is always right for them and they dont care about their staff.. our pay is so little for the workload i don’t understand why they wonder why some outlet has so little staff.. the managers and team leaders i work with are all super nice so im super thankful for that!THE PAY COMES IN LATE ! which i don’t understand especially in march bc february only has 28 days, if u have bills to pay i don’t recommend this job for u at alli wont recommend working here unless u know people working at that specific outlet !

more cons

the part timers are GREAT, the management itself is slightly shady and the pay isnt rlly good considering the amount of work they expect u to do, somedays ure required to get stocks from other outlets so u have to carry heavy stocks through bus/mrt which they dont pay u for btw, also expect ur shift to extend around 30 mins to an hour or 2. it usually does. sad i had to leave it was a good job with great part timers, the full timers just take advantage of the part timers cause we’re all young and defenceless (personal experience)

Pros

ONE free drink

Cons

very low pay

Poor Management

- tiring as there are no teamwork as most staff are not doing their job right. - i learned how to handle crowds by myself , learned and remember all the drinks recipe and also handling of cashier . - poor management as manager tend to tell us to do their job when we are only paid unfairly . - fast paced work and the shift are sometimes unfairly given . - hardest part of the job is assisting new part timer staffs . - the most enjoyable part of the job is the area manager are closed to me and actually understand my situation and tend to give me advices . Other than that, most of the staffs are fun to work with .

better management

I think the management can do much better by having the need to hear what the staff would need to let out. Boost is paid so less that most staff don't think it can be enough and also the cost of living here in singapore is high. Most staff are students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Boost Juice with