Boost Juice

Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Review

stressful and competitive

I personally feel from experience that my time there was stressful and it felt they need to compete with other f&b companies. The working environment and culture isn't something i'm used to or something i consider putting myself through again. I can't recall how pay was but it wasn't that much to begin with and I struggled to socialise because i didn't feel comfortable or safe in that working space.

wouldn’t say a great one

expect to know everything, wont teach properly at all. so to those planning to join, its not worth it as their pay is too low.. toxic management also, how to get people to work? haha

Pros

free drink meal allowance. only $6.50

Cons

toxic management.

poor management

i’ve been working for this company for 2 years and the only reason why i stayed is because of the people im working with. boost management is trash ! customer is always right for them and they dont care about their staff.. our pay is so little for the workload i don’t understand why they wonder why some outlet has so little staff.. the managers and team leaders i work with are all super nice so im super thankful for that!THE PAY COMES IN LATE ! which i don’t understand especially in march bc february only has 28 days, if u have bills to pay i don’t recommend this job for u at alli wont recommend working here unless u know people working at that specific outlet !

Decent workplace, but very stressful

A lot of work needs to be done, and they require you to stand for long hours. It can get stressful especially when it gets crowded. They require you to be fast from the first day of work, so make sure you can keep up with the pace.

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

Long standing hours, a lot of work given

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Boost Juice with