Bosch

Bosch Employee Reviews

Singapore20 reviews
Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team
working with different culture, learn a lot with training's and seminar. good workplace and dealing with people. able to manage multi tasking work and self study to learn more.
April 17, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.
— Your Bosch Team
Work with open communication and be prepared for a diversified working environment.
January 17, 2020
— Your Bosch Team
Unable to comment much as I only spent a few months there.
However, people there are nice but the organisation is not working effectively with the way it is structured.
the mindset of the company is good but the so called leadership is lost in this new age of technology and agility. the benefits are no at the level of other tech companies
Can mingle with multiple teams and thus organization helps in increasing the knowledge level of employees. Friendly work culture. Management has regular team meetings to check on the process and its deliverables.
Excellent Worklife balance
Helpful employees

Convenient food places

always nice

Interesting projects for an intern

Not a routine day in the office

Valuable experience
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Hard for conversion due to limited job availability
Very busy which keeps me really occupied which allows me to be constantly learning new things

Given the opportunity to meet new people and interact with them from different countries and places

Was given something outside of job scope to challenge myself.
Good management and training protocols. Able to learn a lot from all the range of products they make. Very disciplined management with lots of moral support from fellow colleagues
Pros
Training
Cons
Enjoyed 3 months at Bosch, working with a diverse team and being exposed to various departments within the firm. Remuneration is not great, but Bosch makes up for it with good work culture and flexibility.
great colleagues, challenging tasks and nice family culture. International company with a lot of opportunities for ambitious staff. However, there is a lot of bureaucracy , and as a result top-down silos are created.
Pros
nice food in the canteen
Cons
Management is very supportive of treasury initiatives and the team is a close knitted one. A day at work in the office involves phone calls to regional finance contacts to discuss on cash forecasting and overall applications for intercompany loans if any and if there are excess cash situations, what to do with the liquidity.
Most enjoyable part of the job includes having to provide solutions for the regional finance teams and also the close working relationship within the treasury team.
It was an enjoyable and fruitful experience to be able to intern in Robert Bosch. Not only I get to see and learn about in-depth knowledge about the logistics field, I also get to learn about inter-personal skills. Having really nice colleagues in every departments, guiding me on each step of my way, ensuring that I was on the right track and learning the right thing.
Pros
Flexible time-off, Rather high paying salary, Recreational room
Staff was professional and welcoming, work culture was fun, team building outside of work. When asking for help, people were more than willing to help
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Extended hours
It was a fulfilling role with many happenings at work. I get to meet many people and able to learn and communicate effectively.

Co workers are cooperative and helpful. It was a very good environment.
Pros
Reputable and trusted brand
Cons
Sale targets pressure
Fun workplace with nice colleagues from different backgrounds;
a typical day at work

what you learned

management

co-workers
Great place to work and learn a lot.
Professional Work culture and Good ethics.

Care for its Employees
Pros
Good Place to learn and Work
Cons
Average salary
I have learnt a lot of new knowledge about security systems.

Integrated training videos enhance visibility of the system to users.

Provided acceptable video system solutions in order to meet the different environment’s security requirements.
Stress level can be very low at times or crazy high when demand is high.
I have learnt to handle difficult customers, learnt new systems, new procedures, learnt how to manage inventory, handle stress and how to manage peoples of different level.

We worked as a team by helping each others and also as a back-up to one another.

Hardest part of the job is when there is no stock but we still have to get the stock for customers to meet their deadlines.

Enjoyable part is when customers or even our internal staffs appreciated our hard work.
Pros
friendly and flexible working environment.
Cons
long hours.
One of the key take-aways from working at Robert Bosch has enabled to work with a people from different background and nationality.Being the headquarters of Asia Pacific, I learned to cope with the needs of the different asia-pacific communicators and how to coordinate and align each of them to the main office policies.

On top of that, the fast pace working environment ensured that I build up my tenacity and endurance for such a place and pace. Working in a small team also allowed me to pick up skills that usually reserved for the regular staff.

Overall, a wonderful experience which was both enjoyable and enriching.